This item is no longer available.
Shop our full selection of Kinesis keyboards and accessories to find a great replacement.
There's a new way of typing and it puts more emphasis on the less-used appendages in the office - the feet. Minimize awkward typing and over-reaching with the Advantage Contoured Keyboard Programmable Foot Switch by Kinesis. Use the foot pedal to access shortcuts and remapped keys in a more productive manner that won't slow you down.
Note: This foot switch is only compatible with the Kinesis Advantage keyboard series.
- Front-hinged, glass-reinforced nylon pedals allow for quick triggering
- Single action model
- Small footprint ideal for confined spaces
- Long, 9-foot cable makes for flexible positioning
|Single foot switch dimensions||2.625" W x 3.5" D x 1" H|
|Cable length||9' 1" L|
|Warranty||Limited 2 year|
Single Action Foot Switch [FS007RJ11]
For most users, this premium, elegant pedal provides more comfort than the outer pedals of the triple action model. The pedal is front-hinged with a textured surface, and can work with any model of Kinesis contoured keyboard. If the user desires, a self-adhesive hook-and-loop tab is included to anchor the foot pedal to the floor.
Triple Action Foot Switch [FS006TAF]
The triple action pedal is the best and most efficient way of taking advantage of your Kinesis Advantage Contoured Keyboard's foot input options. It can be configured to perform any user-defined macro or keystroke.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.