Bike to work without having to move from your desk with the LifeSpan Solo Under Desk Bike. This portable bike can be positioned under a stationary or sit-stand desk to allow you to get your workout in while on the clock.
The low-profile bike features large, 9-inch pedals that can be easily pedaled forward or backward. The seat is height adjustable to fit users ranging from 4' 8" up to 6' 6" tall. A slim backrest and waterfall seat keep you comfortable.
Don't worry about getting caught up in extra wires; the LifeSpan Solo Under Desk Bike is free of batteries or power cords. You do all of the work! When it is time to take a break, roll the bike underneath your desk or out of the way with four casters.
Adding an under-desk bike to your sit-stand workstation is an economical alternative to treadmills. Biking at your desk will increase circulation in your legs while reducing strain on your joints from standing or walking. Improve your health and add an element of exercise to your office space with the LifeSpan Solo Under Desk Bike
- Pedal forward or backward with large, 9" pedals that will accommodate most users
- Roll the bike out of the way when not in use using the four transport wheels
- Sit in comfort with a waterfall edge seat and backrest
- Adjust the seat to your body with 7" of height adjustment
- Cut the cord - power your workout free from batteries or power cords
|Dimensions||39" L x 24" W x 40" H|
|Seat adjustment||7" H (11 positions)|
|Seat material||Polyurethane foam|
|Frame material||Welded steel|
|Weight limit||400 lbs|
|Warranty||Parts - 1 year; Frame - 3 years|
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty on parts and a 3-year limited warranty on the frame.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.