- Enjoy multiple health benefits and improve focus via gentle active motion
- Installing included rubber bumpers lets you fine-tune the board's tilt angle
- Built-in heel grab allows you to easily reposition the board without bending down
- Smooth tilting and balancing motions activate leg muscles and engage your core
- Soft wool felt upper increases traction for even more stable standing
- Compact design fits in spatially-challenged areas, from cubicles to home offices
- Supports up to 350 lbs.
Fit Motion Board
Get more activity into your day, even if your job keeps you at your desk for most of it, with the Fit Motion Board. Challenge yourself or rock gently and easily; with the customizable tilt angle, you'll be able to tilt as much or as little as you want to. Employ the built-in heel grab to pull the board out from under your desk when you feel like engaging in more movement on your feet, so you won't have to fold in half to reach under your desk and fish around for the board.
Full Tilt - Or Nice and Easy
Tailor the board's tilt, from an easy-to-balance five degree maximum tilt angle to a more challenging eight degrees, by attaching or removing the included rubber bumpers. To attach the bumpers, simply turn the board upside down and connect them with the included screws.
Enjoy 360 degrees of freedom thanks to the domed rocker bottom that allows the Fit Motion Board to rock, tilt, swivel, and twist, so you can move in the way that feels natural to you.
Pull it with Your Heel
Easily pull the motion board into place with your foot, so you won't have to bend over or reach under your desk; just use the built-in heel grab to pull the Fit Motion Board to you.
Get a Grip
The wool felt top provides additional traction, so you won't have to worry about your feet slipping off the board when standing, tilting, rocking, and balancing. Its soft upper padding also feels nice when you use the Fit Motion Board without shoes, for long-lasting comfort that encourages you to get out of your chair and move more.
Tiny Workstation? No Problem
Experience the benefits of including regular motion in your workday without sacrificing space under your desk for your feet. The short square design of the Fit Motion Board fits perfectly into cubicles and crowded offices. Save even more legroom by storing the board vertically when it's not in use.
|Overall dimensions||13.8" L x 19.7" W x 2.4" H (at thickest point)|
|Materials||Deck: polyurethane, steel
Padding: wool felt
|Weight limit||350 lbs|
Motion Board F.A.Q.
- Is this a motion board or a balance board?
It’s both! The Fit Motion Board lets you balance at your desk like a balance board, but as a motion board, it also encourages more movement than a balance board alone. This board helps you enjoy more movement than you can get from standing in place, or from balancing on boards with less tilt.
- How do I get on this thing?
To balance on the Fit Motion Board, place it on a stable spot at your workstation and step up onto the board with one foot. Once you're used to the way the board moves, step up with the other foot. Hold onto a stable surface for safety as you get used to the Fit Motion Board's movement. Practice standing and balancing on the board for a few minutes before you start tilting, and when you feel comfortable balancing, you can start moving more.
- What makes this board "ergonomic"?
The goal of an ergonomic workspace is to avoid stress injury by adding more movement to your day. The Fit Motion Board helps you do this by providing a way for you to balance, move, and switch up postures throughout the day.
- What's this board made of?
The deck is made of polyurethane, steel, and rubber. The rocker dome is made out of polyurethane. It is sturdy enough to hold up to 350 pounds.
- What is this top made out of?
The top of our Fit Motion Board is made of a soft wool felt padding for a comfortable texture and additional anti-fatigue support.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love the fit motion board. I can move side to side and still type on my computer. It also rocks front to back which is also great for adding a different motion to my movements. I work on a tile floor and have found that the board “walks” forward while I am stepping and I have to frequently move it back. I put my mat under it and that solved the problem. If you want a little movement during your day, I would recommend this board.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.