Get control over your cords at your height adjustable desk with help from the Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel by UPLIFT Desk.
Featuring a minimalist design that fits in seamlessly with your UPLIFT Desk, the channel allows you to wrangle and route your cords for better wire management. Thanks to the power of magnets, it requires no installation, all you have to do is find a metal component and secure it directly to your desk frame. Slide cords through the channel's open slot and mount them under or around your desk; this makes adjusting for height easy and reduces the risk of cords getting pulled or snagged when you go from sitting to standing and vice versa.
Protect your cables and free your desk from its tangle of cords with the Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel.
- Magnetic channel routes and shelters cords for smooth adjusting at sit-stand desks
- Made from sturdy steel, the unit attaches to metal desk frame components quickly and easily
- Channel features a roomy interior compartment and an open slot for routing cables
- Four powerful magnets secure the channel to your desk so no installation is needed
- Available in black, gray, white, and metallic (industrial style) powder-coated color options
- This accessory is also compatible with non-UPLIFT desks
|Overall dimensions||14.5" W x 2" D x 1" H|
|Shipping dimensions||3" W x 15" D x 2" H, 2 lb|
- Why do I need the Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel?
If you're like most people, you work with multiple devices at your workstation - monitors, phones, tablets, and the like. Most of those devices have cords, which can add up pretty quickly on your desk, making a mess of your entire work area. But thanks to the Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel, your cords and cables will have a handy new home where they won't get stepped on, snagged, or tangled when adjusting for height at your sit-stand desk.
- How roomy is this? I have a lot of cords!
The Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel's dimensions are 14.5 inches long by 2 inches wide by 1 inch deep. The designers at UPLIFT Desk found that this is spacious enough to hold most workstations' cords, cables, and wires with no issue.
- How does this install to my desk?
The Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel installs easily and works by way of four powerful magnets. Just find a metal part of your frame, like a leg or crossbar, and secure the channel to a spot that keeps your cords safe and out of the way.
- Can I use this with other desks?
Yes, this accessory is compatible with UPLIFT and non-UPLIFT desks.
The Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel by UPLIFT Desk offers a simple and sleek way to organize your computer cables. The channel is constructed of steel and is available in the same colors as the UPLIFT Frame - black, gray, white, and metallic (industrial style). The magnetic attachment provides an easy way to integrate wire management into your UPLIFT Desk.
For a cord-routing solution that blends seamlessly with your UPLIFT Frame, look no further than the Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.