Make the switch to a split keyboard and feel the difference. For users who have yet to make the jump to an ergo-friendly keyboard, the Ergo Pro Keyboard by Matias is your step in the right direction. Ready to use out of the box, it utilizes optimized navigation so that learning curve isn't so steep for first time split typers. Whisper quiet keys round out the list of features that make this one keyboard upgrade you won't want to miss.
- Hotkeys dedicated to the most frequently used functions like copy, paste and undo
- Three extra USB ports for the ultimate space to power and sync ratio
- Laser cut keys mean letters, numbers and symbols stay put no matter how often you type
- Traditional "dip" sculpted keys provide the best fit for your fingertips
- Anti-Ghosting Circuitry means speedy typists don't have to slow down for accuracy
- Sound dampened keys for quieter work
- Plug and play capability
- Wired USB
|System Requirements||Mac with USB port|
|Dimensions||14.5" W x 6.5" D x 1.38" H|
|Negative Tilt Angle||4.5°|
|Bridge Cable||17" L|
|Travel Distance||3.5 mm|
|Keyboard Layout||U.S. Layout|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I strongly advise against purchasing this keyboard. I paid a higher price assuming the quality would be better, but I am now on my 2nd replacement in only 6 months. At first everything was fine, but then random keys started getting stuck or double/triple typing. This was especially a pain when it became a constant happening with my 'v' key, as I use it extensively for a paste shortcut. Sometimes a key will continue typing infinitely when I'm not even touching the board. When I just received my third keyboard, the very first day the caps lock key got stuck and wouldn't unstick without hitting it at various angles. These issues have slowed me down while working as I constantly have to make corrections. I'm extremely disappointed that no refund or credit towards another board has been offered, since three keyboards with the same problem indicate this is a faulty design and not just a one-off defect. There are many reviews online from other users that have had the same problem. Unfortunately I couldn't find those reviews until I knew the exact issue to search for.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.