Stretching is beneficial, but not when it comes to reaching for your mouse. The Mousetrapper Advance Mouse 2.0 brings the mouse front and center. This unique rollerpad mouse was designed to be placed in front of the keyboard, eliminating the need to reach for your mouse. Reducing the amount of stretching each time you reach for the mouse can reduce the likelihood of developing a repetitive strain injury over time.
The Mousetrapper Advance Mouse 2.0 is unlike any other mouse you've seen around the office. The shape of this mouse echoes that of a trackpad on a laptop. Cushioned wrist supports on either side of the track pad relieve strain placed on the neck, shoulders, arms, and wrists. Foldable supports keep this mouse in line with both low- and high-profile keyboards alike.
With the flick of a finger, the control pad moves effortlessly both horizontally and vertically. Control the movements using your index, middle and ring fingers to move the cursor across the screen. And just like a regular mouse, the rollerpad is clickable, providing for highly accurate mousing.
Bring your ergonomic workstation into the 21st century with the Mousetrapper Advance Mouse 2.0; mousing at your fingertips.
- Two-dimensional control pad moves horizontally and vertically to encompass the movements of a mouse
- Height-adjustable supports work with low- and high-profile keyboards alike
- Slim design available with white accents
- Replaceable wrist supports keep the Mousetrapper like new for years to come
- Six programmable MT buttons provide functionality customized to how you work
- Control pad offers click and scroll buttons
|Dimensions||18.8" W x 0.8" T x 4.3" D|
|Cursor speed||2000 dpi|
|Compatibility||Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10; Mac OS X or higher|
The Mousetrapper Advance Mouse 2.0 is available with both white or turquoise accents. The main color of this mouse is black, with the accent color showing up in a band around the base and in the text of the mouse.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.