Ergonomic seating just got more lightweight. This is the Nightingale IC2 7300 Chair and it's ready to alter the way you feel about office seating.
The Nightingale IC2 7300 Chair and Nightingale IC2 7300D Chair with Headrest provide a dexterous, ergonomically-balanced chair that's customizable for use in multiple applications. Nightingale's unique ABLEX mesh backing delivers the utmost in breathability and flexibility, and can be swapped with upholstered foam back cushions and ENERSORB memory foam seat cushions for added comfort. 4D armrests with a locking swivel function, height and depth adjustable lumbar support, and an optional pivoting headrest also help support your body in nearly any position while you work.
The IC2 7300 Chair delivers exceptional adjustment and comfort in a lightweight package that's 40% lighter than comparable office chairs. Available in either a white or black finish and a multitude of upholstery options, the IC2 chair is easily personalized for stylish all-day comfort while working.
- Slow-release synchro-tilt mechanism seamlessly adjusts forward tilt and recline pneumatically
- Dual lever seat depth adjustment offers more seat depth range for users with longer legs
- Durable Ablex mesh provides breathable, dynamic support where it's needed
- Contoured lumbar pad can be adjusted up and down, in and out
- Soft polyurethane 4D armrests feature height, width, depth, and locking swivel adjustment
- Heavy-duty polished aluminum base provides top-of-the-line stability
- Optional height-adjustable headrest pivots in and out on a contoured axis
|Overall dimensions||With headrest: 25.5" - 27.5" W x 28" D x 38" - 43" H |
Without headrest: 25.5" - 27.5" W x 28" D x 45" - 52" H
|Seat dimensions||19" W x 17" - 19" D x 16" - 21" H|
|Back dimensions||With headrest: 18.75" W x 29" - 31" H |
Without headrest: 18.75" W x 22" H
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime: All non-moving metal parts |
10 years: Control mechanisms, casters, pneumatic cylinders, self-skinned urthane parts, and plastic shells
5 years: Upholsteries
An optional headrest with angle and depth adjustment can be added to the Nightingale IC2 7300 to provide soft, adjustable neck support. Note that these headrests are upholstered in the same fabric as your seat. If you have a mesh seat, the headrests will be upholstered in leather, with dark frame IC2s receiving a black headrest while light frame chairs come with a steel gray headrest. Both headrests are padded with ENERSORB memory foam.
The Nightingale IC2 7300 comes standard with black Nebula mesh and black accents to the silver frame. Or upgrade the silver frame of your chair to feature white accents and silver Nebula mesh. Upholstery may be added to the seat and back of your chair for an additional price.
Three styles of upholstery allow you to customize the look, feel, and breathability of your chair. Nebula mesh features four-way stretch to provide comfort while maintaining breathability. Or choose fabric or leather for more support.
- Nebula mesh seat and back
- Fabric/leather seat and Nebula mesh back
- Fabric/leather seat and back
For users who prefer a fabric seat or seat and back instead of mesh, the IC2 chair is available upholstered in a wide variety of textiles.
Nightingale IC2 7300 chairs can be made with either standard hard carpet casters or soft casters designed to protect hard floor surfaces from scratching.
The Nightingale IC2 chair can be built with either a dark frame or a light frame to better match different upholstery selections. A polished aluminum base is included with both colors.
Location Delivery Type
There is a fee for shipping to any location that doesn't have a loading dock, this is because these chairs ship freight.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on all non-moving metal parts, a 10-year warranty on control mechanisms, casters, pneumatic cylinders, self-skinned urthane parts, and plastic shells, and a 5-year warranty on upholsteries.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.