The Notrax MD Ramps/Beveled Edges has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Mats + Boards + Footrests page.
The Notrax 551 MD Ramp System is a series of male and female ramps that connect to several Notrax mats so users can create a custom at solution on-site. The Notrax 551 ramps come in four colors and 3 lengths that snap together in seconds. The Notrax ramps can be cut to size or to create squared off edges to connect together to create longer lengths.
Notrax 551 MD Ramps work with these mat styles: 850 Niru Cushion-Ease GSII, 856 Niru Cushion-Ease GSII Solid, 650 Niru Cushion-Ease, 656 Niru Cushion-Ease Solid, 550 Cushion-Ease, 556 Cushion-Ease Solid, 543 Cushion-Tred
- Ramps connect to the Notrax 850, 856, 650, 656, 550, 556, and 543 mats
- Ramps convert mat edges to a beveled edge
- Constructed of 100% Nitrile
- Ramps have mitered corners and a protruding tab to connect to mats
- Cut off corner for squared edges
- Available in black, yellow, orange, and terra cotta
|Available colors||Black, yellow, orange, and terra cotta|
The male and female ramps come in three lengths: 2' L, 3' L, or 5' L.
The Notrax 551 Beveled Edges can be ordered in a variety of colors: black, yellow, orange, and terra cotta.