Designed to offer precise cursor navigation while keeping hands in an ergonomically correct position, the Penclic Mouse delivers to workspaces everywhere a radically new way to work.
Banish forearm twisting and hand cramps with its innovative pen-grip design, which helps promote more natural hand and wrist movements. Simplicity rules but you'll still have maximum functionality with its five buttons, scroll wheel, and laser sensor for accurate navigation through all of your work projects.
The Penclic Mouse is one way to increase office ergonomics just by switching up your mouse.
- Unique pen-grip for more relaxed working position
- Innovative design helps counteract tension in arms, shoulders, and neck
- 5 buttons give users more versatility for efficient mouse functions
- Scroll wheel sits on top of the base for convenient page scrolling
- Switch bar resolution between 800-2400 DPI
- Swivel base works on almost any flat surface- no mousepad required
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- Available in 2 models: Wired [D2-2021] and Wireless [R2-2011] (wireless model includes rechargeable AAA battery)
|Button||Five button with scroll wheel|
|Resolution||Between 800-2400 dpi|
|Compatibility||PC or Mac|
Choose your model
Your new Penclic mouse is available in a corded USB version, or a wireless version with a rechargeable AAA battery included.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Okay, the Mouse is AWESOME.... take nothing away from the actual design and the relief my forearms feel on a daily basis. I cannot say enough about it, it is an amazing mouse. Also, its great fun watching people come to your desk to show you something and just plain freeze when you offer them the mouse to use, conversation turns to your mouse and not the issue they were bringing you... splendid work!
However.....the design of the primary button (your left click) needs work. After 3 or 4 months my first one just stopped working, halfway through the day, pen in hand, one click works, next click..nothing.
Sent it back to The Human Solutions team who replaced it, (awesome customer service by the way) and in the last 5 minutes exactly the same thing has occurred.
I am not a heavy clicker, I take care of this conversation piece on my desk like it was a child of mine so I know with 100% certainty that I am not breaking the mouse.
So, annoyed that I would be without it for another period of time (shipping from Aus to USA and back is lengthy)
I decided to pop the cover off to see what the heck was going on.
The contact mechanism (if you can call it that) is a small plastic disc that is glued (in a loose sense it would appear) to the underside of the cover, well, this has slipped so contact is not made rendering my left mouse click non-existent.
I have popped it back into place and all is well again in the world.
So, I do not advise potentially rendering your warranty invalid by taking apart goods purchased, however I used to be an electronics engineer so can handle a fiddley re-seat of the cover, its relatively simple but probably breakable.
So the final conclusion... BUY THIS MOUSE, it does exactly what I wanted, relieved CTS symptoms and my forearm is better, my shoulders ache less and believe it or not I don't get as many frozen necks as I used to (could be the pen, could not) however, be prepared in a few months to discuss a replacement based on this simple flaw which is basically a glue issue in my case (twice I fear) OR, to pop the cover off, re-seat the little disc and your away again.
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.