Comfort, meet style. The Raynor Ergo Elite Chair is one chair that's ready to make a major difference in your work life.
With a single lever you can adjust the back angle of the tilt lock to five different positions, while four-way adjustable armrests are there for all of your tasks, from typing to swiping.
The Raynor Ergo Elite Chair ME5ERGLTLOW is ready to alter the way you think about office seating. Never strain again with this simple seating upgrade to your workstation.
- Adjustable tilt tension lets users customize recline resistance
- Back angle tilt lock features five locking positions
- Dynamic arms are height, width, and depth adjustable to provide arm support various postures and workstations
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure on the back of the knees while seated
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 26" D x 40" - 45" H|
|Seat dimensions||19" W x 15" - 17" D x 18" - 21" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Chair weight||70 lbs|
|Box dimensions||32" H x 26" W x 21" D|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
Ergonomic Training Video
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Ergonomic Training Video with an ergonomic pro. This video will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The video will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.