Ergonomic living can start at any age. It's a beneficial way to potentially add years to your life and improve your work, which is why the Stand2Learn Desk is so practical for any age.
With two sizes for age groups K-4th grade and 5th grade-college, students and youths will be sitting and standing their way to better circulation and sharpened minds for all of those important lessons.
The Stand2Learn Desk is easily adjustable and includes a handy footrest for ideal ergonomic positioning, and features a large activity surface that's slightly angled and contoured, making it perfect for those in-depth homework sessions.
- Steel-reinforced hard polymeric desktop
- Numbered adjustable height settings for adjustments from sitting to standing
- Available in 2 different height ranges for K-4th grade or 5th-college
- Gentle edge contours and rounded corners for comfort and safety
- Angled desktop with built-in pencil groove enhances reading and writing
- Dual level chrome-plated footrest features patented design with multiple depths and heights
- Made of premium powder-coated steel
- Made in the USA
|Desk height range||K04 model: 26" - 34" H
K12 model: 34" - 42" H
|Desktop size||K04 model: 26" W x 20" D
K12 model: 28" W x 22" D
|Footrest height||K04 model: 5" and 9" H
K12 model: 7" and 11" H
|Colors||Black frame; sugar maple top|
|Certifications||Meets ANSI/BIFMA 5.1-2007 and conforms with the CPSIA Section 102|
The Stand2Learn Standing Desk comes with a black frame and maple top in two different models for younger or older students. Call us at 800-531-3746 for custom models including different frame and top colors, assembly options, and corresponding stools.
|K04 Model [K-4th grades]||26'' - 34'' height desk||26'' W x 20" D desktop||5'' and 9'' footrest|
|K12 Model [5th-12th grades]||34'' - 42'' height desk||28'' W x 22" D desktop||7'' and 11'' footrest|
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.