The UPLIFT Woodland Conference Table has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Adjustable Height Conference Tables page.
You may be living with the symptoms already. Low energy, work lethargy, and less-than-productive conferences can happen when you're suffering from Meeting Fatigue Syndrome. Do your part in reversing the negative health effects from sitting at work and take your employees to new heights with the stylish UPLIFT Woodland Conference Table.
Expertly handcrafted and topped with a beautiful real wood desktop, it's ideal for inspiring all of those impromptu brainstorming sessions around the office's communal table. Show customers and employees that you take style and ergonomics seriously, starting with your conference table.
You'll have options of over a dozen wood tops, like Douglas fir, ash, maple, pecan, and mesquite, giving you a truly customizable table to keep you and your whole office working better and out of the meeting slump.
It features 26" of quick and easy height adjustments and over 350 pounds of lifting capacity, giving you a reliable and uplifting table that can elevate your employees' work in an instant. Smooth and quiet adjustments let you focus and get back to business, never breaking concentration and leaving fatigue and poor seating postures out of the office for good.
And when you buy a solid wood desktop, you can feel good knowing that we'll plant five trees in U.S. National Forests through our partnership with the National Forest Foundation .
Do your part in keeping Meeting Fatigue Syndrome at bay with one simple office addition.
UPLIFT height adjustable desks meet or exceed all applicable section requirements of ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards, which means that your desk conforms to the safety and durability requirements set forth by BIFMA. Download our test results here.
- Three-stage frame is fully height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel, and are 33% quicker when adjusting than a two-stage frame
- Contains a low-draw transformer that uses minimal electricity
- Constructed using eco-friendly methods
- Comes with 4 UPLIFT Motion Stools with 10" of height adjustment
- Hall effect sensor in the frame detects resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Width-adjustable telescoping base crossbar provides stability and allows you to fit the base to both your desktop and conference area
- Includes your choice of standard push and hold up/down keypad or advanced digital memory keypad with an LED height readout and 4 programmable memory settings
- Desk is assembled in Austin, Texas, parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
|Height range||24.4" - 50.0” H (without desktop thickness)|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Sound Level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||355 lbs|
|Desktop thickness||Reclaimed wood - 1.25" - 1.5" thick
Premium bamboo - 1.5" thick
Solid wood - 1.75" thick
|Desktop width||60" - 80" W|
|Base width||Adjustable from 43" - 70" W|
|Keypad||Advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad* is available
Push and hold up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V
Output: 31 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame - 11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 61 lbs
Desktop dimensions will vary depending on selection
* Using the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad is as simple as the push of a button. Four programmable buttons let you choose and set the best sitting and standing heights for you, even for multiple users. Or simply use the up/down buttons to get to that sit-to-stand sweet spot.
Note: Wood Desktops and Dry Climates
If the air in your area is especially dry, your wood desktop could be at increased risk of cracking and splitting. Wood naturally expands and contracts depending on the amount of moisture in the environment, and without enough humidity, the moisture in your desk can evaporate, leaving it vulnerable to warping.
It's a completely natural process, but it's unfortunately something that could affect your new wood desktop. If your desktop does crack or split, we're happy to send you a repair kit to fill the affected areas. If potentially repairing your wood desktop isn't something you're comfortable with, we recommend that you take a look at our Bamboo, Eco, or Laminate desktops instead.
If your desktop has already warped, please click here for instructions on using our solid wood desktop repair kit.
Please contact us if you have additional questions.