Revel in an adjustable height desk that gives you a more comfortable worksurface for all of your tasking. It's the Steelcase Airtouch Height Adjustable Desk and it's ready to give you 17" of height adjustments quickly, within just a few seconds for more ergonomic work you can feel.
The desk lifts 150 pounds including the desktop for better work on your preferred levels, and requires no electricity to do its thing, relying only on a pneumatic lift to get you to the sit-to-stand sweet spot.
Ideal for raising and lowering light to heavy-duty desk setups even with multiple monitors due to an adjustable feature on the lifting column that allows you to fine-tune the amount of lift necessary for various loads up top.
Get the simple and adjustable standing desk of dreams with the Airtouch Height Adjustable Desk by Steelcase and see what a more ergo-friendly workstation can do to uplift your work and productivity.
We're a Steelcase Authorized Retailer
In your search for the ideal ergonomic gear to add to your office, you might come across Steelcase products that seem cheaper than they should be. Most of these chairs and accessories are refurbished, giving you a not-so-new seating solution that can be open to mechanical flaws and defects sooner than a new chair might be.
Human Solution is an authorized Steelcase retailer, delivering to you the newest and most up-to-date ergo-friendly products from Steelcase, featuring full manufacturer warranties, protecting them from wear and tear, and giving you recourse if something ever does go wrong with your office chair, ergonomic desk, task lighting, or monitor arm in the future. We stand by our products and will work tirelessly to help you find the perfect ergonomic product to assist you in working better.
- Designed for a wide range of uses- from lightweight computer equipment like laptops and monitors to heavier loads like large or multiple monitors
- Adjustable assist gauge allows the system to function properly with any load up to 110 pounds (with the worksurface, it lifts up to 150 lbs)
- Platinum metallic base offers a height range of 26" to 43"
- Since it needs no power source, the freestanding table is not connected to any specific area within the workstation, and leveling glides adjust to install unit on uneven flooring
- Worksurface is 1 3/16" thick with radius corners, eliminating sharp edges and collision points
- User's side has a 3 mm vinyl edge profile while the back and side edges are flat
- Innovative adjustment mechanism allows for fast and easy transitions from sitting to standing in 1.2 seconds by employing the ergonomic lift handle
|Height adjustment range||26" to 43" Sit-to-Stand|
|Dimensions||52" W x 22.25" D|
|Distributed weight load||150 lbs|
|Speed||User speed (~1 sec.)|
|Materials||Powder-coated steel, wood, laminate|
|Sustainability||98% recyclable and 69% recycled content|
The Steelcase Airtouch Desk offers four surface laminate colors to choose from that coordinate with the silver desk base.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've had this desk for ~5 years now and it's simply awesome and worth every penny! I looked at alternatives back in the day but no one had the style and convenience of this model at the time. It's worked perfectly and I also purchased the optional monitor stand and it's also worked perfectly. In fact, using it right now to type this review... I was looking it up to recommend for someone else that was asking about height adjustable desks and saw no reviews on this sight and felt compelled to let people know while it's expensive it's worth every penny. If you like the way it looks go ahead an purchase it - you will not be disappointed. BTW - The claim of ~75lb weight capacity is accurate it will go up and down fine with a lot of weight on it (PC, papers, table lamps, ect. Not enough good things to say about it from someone that's personally used one for a long time.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.