The Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Adjustable Height Standing Desks page.
Treat yourself and your body to a work-altering electric adjustable height desk that stands up to the consequences of sedentary work styles. This is the Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk and it's here to take you and your work to the next level.
Starting with over 27" of helpful height adjustments to get you to your sitting and standing sweet spots quickly, it lifts a hefty 360 pounds of desktop gear with no problem, giving you more time and energy to focus on what's important.
The Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk easily adapts to the needs of multiple users, and height preferences can be saved on its digital keypad for even more efficient adjustments when needed.
A recessed crossbar allows for improved stability and gives you plenty of legroom underneath, while placement of the legs allow for the installation of desktop-mounted accessories, like a CPU holder.
Note: This desk must be shipped to a confirmed business location with a working loading dock or via our Room of Choice shipping option.
We're a Steelcase Authorized Retailer
In your search for the ideal ergonomic gear to add to your office, you might come across Steelcase products that seem cheaper than they should be. Most of these chairs and accessories are refurbished, giving you a not-so-new seating solution that can be open to mechanical flaws and defects sooner than a new chair might be.
Human Solution is an authorized Steelcase retailer, delivering to you the newest and most up-to-date ergo-friendly products from Steelcase, featuring full manufacturer warranties, protecting them from wear and tear, and giving you recourse if something ever does go wrong with your office chair, ergonomic desk, task lighting, or monitor arm in the future. We stand by our products and will work tirelessly to help you find the perfect ergonomic product to assist you in working better.
- Heavy-duty lifting columns are synched for smooth lifting of up to 360 lbs
- High-pressure laminate worksurface is constructed of a wood core and is 1.1875" thick
- Crossbar is fixed-width and allows for side mounting of accessories like CPU holders
- Base adjusts from 24.25" to 52" at its tallest, with soft start motors for precise height adjustment
- Built-in cable trough organizes wires on the desk
- Feet of base extend 1" beyond worksurface rear to prevent pinch points and provide clearance for cables
- Programmable controller with 3 preset with digital display allows you to fine-tune your sitting and standing heights
|Height range||24.25" - 52" H|
|Desktop thickness||1.1875" high pressure laminate|
|Travel speed||1.7"/second with soft start/stop motors|
|Weight capacity||360 lbs|
|Leveling glide adjustment||1" height adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Warranty||Universal worksurface: 10 years |
Urethane profile worksurface, lifting columns, and electronics: 5 years
The Steelcase Series 7 desk is available in four different sizes:
|A7RQ462323||46'' W x 23'' D|
|A7RQ582323||58'' W x 23'' D|
|A7RQ462929||46'' W x 29'' D|
|A7RQ582929||58'' W x 29'' D|
Multiple laminate colors are available to match your desk surface with other office furniture.
The lifting base of the Steelcase Series 7 desk is available with a black or platinum finish.
This product comes standard with a 10-year warranty on the universal worksurface, and a 5-year warranty on the urethane profile worksurface, lifting columns, and electronics.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.