This item has been discontinued. For similar items, shop our selection of UPLIFT Desk Accessories.
The never-ending search for the perfect power strip is over. Designed with the highest functionality in mind, the UPLIFT Clamp-On Surge Protector with USB Charger combines the best of both worlds - safeguarding your electronics while letting you charge your USB devices, all on one handy accessory.
It's shaped perfectly to hold your surge protector and cords for maximum desk elevation without any of the avalanches.
Just two easy-to-screw knobs and you're set - never trip over another computer cable again. Six outlets and two USB ports ensure that you have all of the power you need, where you need it.
Easily fits all UPLIFT desks up to 1.375" thickness.
- Clamps onto desktop surfaces up to 1.375" thick with 2 adjustable clamp knobs
- Clamps onto 2 and 3-leg desk frame ends for use with desktop surfaces thicker than 1.375"
- Features 6 power outlets, space for 2 larger AC adapters, and 2 USB charging ports
- Comes with 1400 Joules of surge protection with a 15A circuit breaker integrated into the switch
- Includes 15' power cord and lighted on/off switch (ETL safety listed for the U.S. and Canada)
- Keeps power outlets off the ground
|Dimensions||13.6" L x 3" W|
|Outlets||6 (including 2 for larger AC adapters)|
|USB charging ports||2|
|A/C rating||125 V, 15 A|
|Max surge voltage||6,000 V|
|Certifications||ETL (U.S and Canada)|
|Shipping dimensions||11'' W x 5'' H x 19'' D, 3 lbs|
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.