- Keep wires out of the way with this power source with surge protection with a slim profile that can mount under your desktop
- Connects to your desk in numerous ways—attach directly to the bottom of almost any desktop (with or without included brackets) OR fasten to our patent-pending UPLIFT V2 Frame mounting points. With the different mounting options, you can choose to have the outlets face in the direction inward or outward, whichever works best for your workspace
- With the eight 3-prong 120V outlets, you can plug in plenty of accessories
- With the outlets rotated perpendicular, it can accommodate bulky adapters
- Able to mount under almost any desk facing downwards or, using the mounting brackets provided, face the outlets towards or away from you by mounting to the front or back of your desk
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge 15' power cord with 3-prong grounded plug is included (ETL safety listed for the U.S. and Canada)
- Easy to find under the desk with illuminated on/off reset switch. Can be used with both UPLIFT Desks and non-UPLIFT desks
If you are working a regular 8 to 5 job, you might have a lot of accessories to plug in or charge throughout the day. We know you have many power source choices, but we also know the UPLIFT Desk 8-Outlet Mountable Surge Protector has everything you need to power all of your devices. With its multiple mounting options and a slim profile, you can ensure your workspace stays organized and clutter-free of cords both above and below your desk.
It simultaneously functions as a surge protector to protect all of your electrical devices from voltage spikes. You never know when a power surge may happen so it's good to always be prepared to absorb excess voltage.
One of the best benefits is the many attachment options that are simple to take advantage of. Fasten the 8-outlet surge protector to our patent-pending UPLIFT V2 frame patented mounting points, or you can attach it directly to the bottom of any desktop using wood screws. Our product designers fitted the surge protector with a heavy-duty 15' power cord with a 3-prong grounded plug (ETL safety listed for the U.S. and Canada) that will reach any wall around your desk. This is important because that means that you can move your height-adjustable desk up and down without pulling on any cords.
Another notable feature is the direction the outlets face. Our designers opted to turn the outlets vertical to the surge protector's length. This allows for the surge protector to accommodate bulky adapters without blocking other outlets. You may choose to mount the product without brackets, and if you do then you can face the outlet downward.
Our designers included an illuminated on/off reset switch to help you see your surge protector even when the lights are off.
Surge protectors should visibly show you that they are protecting your devices from electric surges. You'll notice an additional lights on this surge protector. The green light means that the receptacle has found a Ground reference, which is important because for surge protection as Ground is the only exit pathway for a surge current. If there is no Ground reference, the green light will not be illuminated.
|Power strip dimensions||19" W x 1.7" D x 1.75" H|
|Number of outlets||8; outlets rotated perpendicular to strip length to accommodate bulky power adapters|
|Power cord||14 gauge, 3-conductor, heavy-duty cord with 3-prong grounded plug|
|Cord length||15' long|
|Electrical specs||120V/60Hz input; 15A circuit breaker with surge protection|
|Max surge voltage||1875 volts|
|Finish||Molded black housing|
|Mounting brackets||Two sets of formed steel, black finish (one set for desktop attachment and one for UPLIFT V2 Standing Desk attachment)|
|Certifications||ETL (US and Canada)|
|Shipping dimensions||19.5" W x 4.7" D x 2.4" H, 3.5 lb|
- How many outlets are included?
There are eight outlets, which are rotated perpendicular to strip length to better accommodate bulky power adapters.
- What is the length of the cord and will it work with my height-adjustable desk?
This cord is 15' long, so it will easily move with your desk between sitting and standing.
- Is there a Max Surge Voltage I can expect from this?
With a maximum of 1875 volts, the surge protector helps if there's a power surge in your area.
- Are there multiple ways to face this outlet?
This surge protector can be mounted under your desk to face outlets downwards towards the floor or, using the included brackets, you can mount it to the front or back of the desk to face outlets towards or away from you.
- Is this item compatible with my desk?
Of course! This surge protector can be mounted under the desk to have the outlets facing outwards or you can use the mounting brackets and place the surge protector under almost any desk to attach.
- Why are there red and green lights?
If the green light is illuminated, this means that the receptacle has found a ground reference. It's essential for surge protection because it needs a ground reference for safety and to work properly.
The red light shows that the surge protection elements are successfully working. If the red light dims or extinguishes, that will mean that the surge protector is no longer protecting your equipment.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.