A fully charged workstation is the foundation of a productive workday. Enjoy a handy power source on your height adjustable desk with a little help from the UPLIFT Power Grommet.
Power grommets allow you to power and charge your devices where it's most convenient for you - right on your desktop. Instead of routing cords around your workstation, enjoy an organized desk that allows you to plug in and keep working.
Each grommet comes with two outlets, giving you dual ports to power your monitor, phone, and anything you keep on your desk. A compact slot on the grommet provides space through which you can route your cords, giving you a complete power solution that also organizes your desktop. Our new power grommets work by way of a single cord, so you can save your wall outlets for other things. The power grommet also locks in place, giving you a more stable grommet when it comes to unplugging your gadgets on the go.
Now with a trio of color options to choose from, you can have the coordinated and power-full desk you’ve always wanted.
Looking for just a wire grommet? The UPLIFT Desk Wire Grommet lets you easily route wires and cables through your desktop grommet holes for a clean workspace.
- Each grommet comes with 2 outlets
- Outlets consolidate down to 1 cord
- Grommets lock in place for easy unplugging
- Available in black, gray, and white
- Sold individually
|Fits grommet holes||3 1/8-inches diameter|
|Grommet diameter||3.5 inches|
- Does the Power Grommet have a cord that needs to be plugged in?
Yes, each Power Grommet has one cords that needs to be plugged into a power source. If you have two Power Grommets, that will make a total of two cords that need to be plugged in.
- If I have one Wire Grommet and one Power Grommet, can I decide which side to put the wire and power grommets on?
Of course! The wire and power grommets are inserts. They are interchangeable, and can be used in either grommet hole. You will be able to determine which side to put each grommet insert once you receive your desk.
- What size grommet hole will these fit into?
The UPLIFT Desk Power Grommet will fit into grommet holes that are 80mm in diameter.
- How do I know if my desktop is compatible with these?
If your UPLIFT Desktop came pre-drilled with grommet holes, then these will work for your setup! Otherwise, your grommet hole must be circular with an 80mm diameter to be compatible.
- What is the purpose of a Power Grommet?
The UPLIFT Desk Power Grommet provides the ease of a power outlet on your desktop! If you want to plug something in without having to reach the power outlet hidden behind your desk, then this would be a great choice for you.
- Should I get this or a Wire Grommet?
The Power Grommet and the Wire Grommet have different purposes so choose the one that best fits your needs. If you want a way to clean up wires on your desktop, then you will probably be happiest with a Wire Grommet. If you love the idea of having an outlet on top of your desk, then the Power Grommet is the way to go!
Power Grommets by UPLIFT Desk come in your choice of black, gray, or white. In-desk power never looked so good thanks to the three color choices, which can be matched to your frame or other desk accessories.
Get your accessories shipped to you quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order by 3 pm Central on a business day and your order will ship out of our warehouse the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to be shipped the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.