Sit back, relax, and let the WorkRite Height & Angle Footrest model 215 do all of the work of keeping your feet and legs comfortable and ideally circulating at work.
Considerable height ranges make this a perfect addition to workstations that want a leg up (or two) during more sedentary work sessions.
- Adjustable height and angle
- Measures 23" W x 11" D
- Height adjustable from 6" to 15" above the floor in 3/4" increments
- Available in charcoal finish
|Dimensions||23" W x 11" D|
|Adjustability||6" to 15" above the floor in 3/4" increments|
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
THis is an excellent footrest. I have circulatory problems in my legs and need to keep them elevated highrer than standard office footrests allow. This one is great.
I would add one note however. I recommend a foam cushion be added to rest the foot on. I use an old back rest.
This adjusts to mid calf height for my 5'5" frame.
Just put the footrest together- 3 steps - and I can tell that I am going to use my new chair more comfortably by being back in the seat with my feet on the foot rest. The plate easily moves up and down when I roll into a different spot and my back is better supported.
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.