Sitting at work for extended periods of time not only slows you down, it can impede your workflow, as well. With the introduction of the Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk to your workspace, you can have an adjustable height desk of dreams that's ready to bring you to more comfortable levels for working, and even gives you more legroom underneath due to the hidden crossbar under the desktop.
The revolutionary crossbar design also gives you much more space to install mountable under-desk accessories, such as a keyboard tray or CPU holder, letting you outfit your standing desk workstation to the max. The desktop is available in a huge selection of laminate colors and edge color options, letting you customize yours to fit with your unique office flair. Give yourself the ergonomic desk upgrade you've been waiting for with one easy office annexation.
- Features a hidden crossbar, giving you more legroom while providing stability
- Desk height adjusts an extended range of 26" quietly and smoothly
- Control switch located under front edge of worksurface features 3 programmable presets
- Tops available in a wide range of sizes, laminate color options and edge styles
- Base is constructed of metal and is available in charcoal or silver finish
|Height range||22" - 48" H|
|Weight capacity||225 lbs|
|Travel rate||1.6" per second|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty on desk
5 years on motor and electric components
The Rectangular Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk is available in the following widths: 40'', 46'', 58'', or 70'' wide.
Choose between 23'' or 29'' wide for your Rectangular Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk.
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk is available in your choice of laminate colors.
Choose the frame width that corresponds with your desktop width.
The Workrite Sierra HX Base is available in your choice of a silver, charcoal or white finish.
This desk frame comes standard with a simple up/down button control switch, or upgrade to the digital programmable switch that allows you to save three different heights for easy adjustment.
Choose the flat foot kit, or add some flair with the styled foot kit.
Ergonomic Training Video
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Ergonomic Training Video with an ergonomic pro. This video will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The video will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Lifting screw in one leg stripped.
Only had the table about a week but so far it's just what I wanted. Being able to work standing up is the reason I got the table but a great benefit is the ability to perfectly adjust the height when seated as well.
As long as all the motors hold up for a long time this table will be great.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on the desk, and a 5-year warranty on motor and electric components.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.