Workrite Non-VESA Mount Bracket
Shop All Workrite Products| Click Here to Learn How to Use This Desk Builder
Selected But Not Shown
Monitors that don't fit standard VESA mounting plates have ergo-friendly options to elevate their workstation. The Workrite Non-VESA Mount Bracket is an all-in-one monitor arm solution to awkward DIY setups for older monitor configurations or screens that need a unique monitor arm to bring them to the next level.
The Workrite Non-VESA Bracket Mount uses a three-prong clamp to elevate and secure monitors with brackets that do not fit the normal 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm standard.
- Use with all Workrite monitor arms
- Supports monitors 11.5" - 16.25" H and 18.5" - 26" W and up to 1.75" thick
- Bracket weight of 4.5 lbs should be added to total weight held by monitor arm
- Max bezel thickness of 1.75" at edge of monitor
- Use with monitors that don't have 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 mm VESA mounting plates
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Supported monitor dimensions||18.5" - 26" W
11.5" - 16.25" H
Up to 1.75" thick
|VESA Compatibility||75 mm x 75 mm or 100 mm x 100 mm|
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.