Monitors that don't fit standard VESA mounting plates have ergo-friendly options to elevate their workstation. The Workrite Non-VESA Mount Bracket is an all-in-one monitor arm solution to awkward DIY setups for older monitor configurations or screens that need a unique monitor arm to bring them to the next level.
The Workrite Non-VESA Bracket Mount uses a three-prong clamp to elevate and secure monitors with brackets that do not fit the normal 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm standard.
- Use with all Workrite monitor arms
- Supports monitors 11.5" - 16.25" H and 18.5" - 26" W and up to 1.75" thick
- Bracket weight of 4.5 lbs should be added to total weight held by monitor arm
- Max bezel thickness of 1.75" at edge of monitor
- Use with monitors that don't have 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 mm VESA mounting plates
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Supported monitor dimensions||18.5" - 26" W
11.5" - 16.25" H
Up to 1.75" thick
|VESA Compatibility||75 mm x 75 mm or 100 mm x 100 mm|
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.