The Workrite Poise LCD Monitor Arm has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Monitor Arms page.
Versatile, stable, clean monitor lifting. With the introduction of the Workrite Poise LCD Monitor Arm to your workstation, you can up your comfort levels and improve productivity with one ergo-friendly accessory.
Its adjustable pneumatic counterbalance allows you to float your screen above your desk where you want it, when you want it. This durable monitor arm easily attaches to your workstation via c-clamp or grommet mount and allows for smooth adjustments with one hand.
The Poise LCD Monitor Arm also features a parallel linkage design with adjustable pneumatic counterbalance for stable monitor lifting when you need it.
- Monitor arm makes it possible for technology to adjust to the user rather than forcing the user to adjust to the technology
- Makes maximum use of the available space to increase productivity
- Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape viewing modes with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as compact as 4°
- 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
- Monitor tilt of 180° (70° back and 90° forward) to support touch screen application
- Supports monitors up to 22 lbs
|Tilt range||160° (+70°/-90°)|
|Pivot at base||360°|
|Extension/monitor||360° / 180°|
|Rotation||360° - portrait to landscape|
|VESA plates||75mm and 100mm|
|Mounting Options||C-Clamp or grommet
Sierra Tool Bar or Privacy Panel
Choose between two different finishes for the Workrite Poise Monitor Arm: graphite or silver.
Choose a mounting option for the Workrite Poise Monitor Arm. It can either clamp to the back of your desk or through a grommet hole, or you can opt for specialized mounting that will allow it to connect to a Sierra Tool Bar or Privacy Panel.
This product comes standard with a 10-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.