- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wireless
The Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wireless is the result of research by a Dutch medical university, a mouse specifically designed for those who suffer from repetitive strain injuries. The word "Handshoe" means "glove" in Dutch, and as the name suggests, the idea behind the Handshoe mouse's contoured shape is to fit your hand comfortably and snugly, and to place it in a relaxed and corrective position. Since not every person's hand is exactly the same, this mouse can be ordered in a small, medium or large size. For those who are experiencing pain or discomfort in the hand or wrist, the Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wireless is an excellent mousing option.
If you prefer a wired mouse, we also have the Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wired.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
To determine which size Handshoe Mouse Light Click Wireless is right for you, we recommend measuring the distance from the wrist to the tip of the ring finger (fourth finger) along the palm of the hand.
- SML: Small (up to 6 3/4'' hand measurement)
- MED: Medium (6 3/4'' - 7 1/2'' hand measurement)
- LRG: Large (7 1/2'' and up hand measurement)
- R: Right-handed Mouse
- L: Left-handed Mouse
The Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wireless is an inventive ergonomic mouse solution with a design based on years of study into the mechanics of the human hand. Alleviate ongoing discomfort or prevent repetitive strain or Carpal Tunnel pain. The Handshoe mouse is designed to comfortably position the hand and arm in such a way to relax the tendons and the muscles that are most affected. The Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wireless is a low-impact mouse with light click force and solid ergonomic principles. We strongly recommend it.
Features - Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wireless
- Extremely low force right and left click with scroll wheel
- Contoured design enables user to mouse with minimal strain
- Angled body reduces arm pronation
- High DPI "blueray" optical sensor for precise movements
- Plug and play USB connectivity / Battery charges while plugged in via USB cable
- Also available in a wired version
Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wireless Specifications
|Optical sensor||1500 DPI "blueray"|
|Control||Right and left click with scroll wheel|
|Compatability||Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS, Unix|
|Battery life||Approximately two years|
Download more information
To determine which size Handshoe Mouse Light Click is right for you, we recommend measuring the distance from the wrist to the tip of the ring finger (fourth finger) along the palm of the hand. See table below for sizing guide based on this measurement.
|Up to 6 3/4''||Small|
|6 3/4'' - 7 1/2''||Medium|
|7 1/2'' and up||Large|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wireless is designed for those with Carpal Tunnel or repetitive strain injuries, which amazingly, is one in six workers. With traditional mice, you end up pinching, gripping and clamping, overexerting the tendons in your hand and wrist, which leads to a variety of problems. The difference between the Handshoe Mouse and other ergonomic mice is that the Handshoe, while putting your hand in an ergonomic posture, also ensures that your arm is positioned at the least stressful position.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
True left handed mouse.
April 8, 2016
Best mouse I've used. Very comfortable. The only thing I didn't like is the default button switching;that's a minor thing and easily adjusted. Overall, best mouse ever.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
April 2, 2016
Got the left hand version, even though we are all right handed. Decreased gripping of the mouse, medium nice size for us. Wife has arthritis and likes it. I find it very usable, and the kids play games with it. Actually, good to start the kids with this type of mouse. Right handed people would have no problem using the left handed version of this mouse if necessary. A little expensive, but we'll get a lot of use out of it. Thanks for a nice product, it can be very difficult to find something to fit everyone's needs.
LH Handshoe Mouse
August 26, 2014
Love this and is so comfortable in your hand and have had no aching fingers since using it. Thanks for a great product. I am right handed but use my mouse in left as more comfortable and there is not much out there ergonomically for left hands. ?