- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Return and Cancellation Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and strive to provide expert guidance to help you choose the best possible products for your needs. We also understand that sometimes a product just doesn't quite fit. That is why we make returns easy.
Submit a return request
Submit your return request via this online form. Return requests can take up to one week to process. We thank you for your patience.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. Returns are processed and credited within 7 to 10 days of receipt. If the time lapse between your original purchase and refund processing is greater than 60 days, we may refund your money via check or Paypal. Otherwise, return credit will be issued in the same manner as the original payment method.
We highly recommend the use of a trackable shipping method such as UPS or FedEx. Remember to write your RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
- You are free to return almost any item within 30 days of receipt.
- Opened items are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- You are responsible for round-trip shipping. If you received free shipping on your order then actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
Return Policy DetailsReturned Items
- A 10% restocking fee applies to all opened items.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items returned in other than "like new" condition may be subject to additional restocking fees. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing credit.
- All returned items must be unassembled and repackaged in the manner they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. Customers are responsible for round trip shipping on returned items. If you received free shipping then actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- International shipping costs are not refundable. The Human Solution does not cover any shipping costs for international warranty repairs or replacements. Read additional information about international returns and warranty support.
Returns on full UPLIFT desks differ slightly from our normal return policy. Please read below for details.
- For UPLIFT desk frames and standard laminate, Eco or 1" bamboo desktops, there are no restocking or outbound shipping fees for desk returns requested within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
- All components must be returned in their original packaging and in "like new" condition. Items returned in other than "like new" condition may be subject to restocking fees. Returned items will be inspected before refund is issued.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged in the manner in which they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- UPLIFT Desk returns are not subject to outbound standard freight costs. Fees paid for additional delivery services, such as room of choice or room of choice with installation, and Non-Contiguous US delivery will not be refunded.
- Custom laminate and solid wood desktops are not returnable. Multiple desk orders are not returnable.
- Please do not return any items without first being issued an RMA number.
- You are responsible for shipping the items you are returning to the address provided with the RMA number. For full desks with desktops, this will require coordination with a freight carrier.
- Returns of accessories purchased with a full desk will be subject to our standard return policy, as outlined in the quick overview above.
- We are running a Free Returns promotion on most Steelcase chairs. There is no restocking fee and round-trip shipping is covered. See our Coupon page for details.
- Most black fabric and some black leather chairs qualify for the standard return policy.
- Additional chair colors or heavily customizable chairs may or may not be eligible for return on a case by case basis and may incur additional restocking fees if a return is allowed.
- Please contact us to confirm return eligibility for a specific chair.
- Note: monitors display colors differently. Ask for swatches if precise color is important to you. Swatches are a free service, and we're happy to provide those quickly if available.
- Gift certificates
- Clearance items
- Open box certified merchandise
- Special order or custom made products
- Knoll products
- Parts - Parts are final sale items, and no returns will be accepted on parts orders. Please contact us prior to ordering to confirm compatibility.
Please contact us to confirm return eligibility for any special order or custom made products.
How to Cancel an Order
Most orders ship within 24-72 hours. Please call us immediately if you should choose to cancel your order. We promise to make every effort to cancel your order before it ships.
- If we are unable to cancel an item before it ships, it will be subject to our standard return policy.
- Most orders go into production as soon as the order is placed. Please call us immediately if you would like to make changes to your order. We will make every effort to make the changes before the order ships, but order changes will reset the lead time on the order as the process for your order will restart. If changes need to be made after an order is shipped, there will be additional shipping costs involved.
- Custom configured or built-to-order products may incur a cancellation fee varying by product.
- UPLIFT Desk orders with standard laminate, Eco, or 1" bamboo desktops can be cancelled at any point before shipment without cancellation fees. Orders for solid wood or custom laminate tops will be subject to a fee if we've already started the manufacturing process. For more information about warranty, returns, and cancellations for our UPLIFT Desks, you can review our UPLIFT Warranty Information page.
- Once material has been cut for upholstery, special order chairs may not be eligible for cancellation. In some cases chairs still eligible for cancellation may be subject to restocking fees or fabric cut charges.
- We are an authorized Knoll retailer. Authorized Knoll retailers custom build all Knoll products for you when you order. Unfortunately, this means that these items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please call us at 1-800-531-3746 to speak with a Knoll expert if you have any questions about your Knoll choices, so that we can help you get exactly what you need. See Knoll's No Cancellations or Revisions Policy for more details.
- Workrite desks are built-to-order products. If production has begun on the desktop, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Focal products may incur greater return or cancellation fees for custom or non-stocked configurations.
- Office Master products have a 25% cancellation or restocking fee.
We will confirm all cancellations submitted to us, whether successful or not, via e-mail or by phone.