- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Quick Links:Our Free Shipping Offer
Shipment Methods and Our Process
International Shipping with MyUS.com
Related Shipping Information Pages:White Glove and Freight Shipping
The Human Solution offers free ground shipping in the contiguous US on all orders over $85.00 except mats. International, Canadian, Hawaiian, and Alaskan shipments are not eligible for free shipping.
The Human Solution may change or discontinue this Free Shipping promotion at any time. We will contact you for approval of additional shipping costs before proceeding with your order.
There are some restrictions of this offer in regards to items that need to be shipped via freight. Please see the Freight Section for more information.
Anti-Fatigue Mats, Carpet and Entrance Mats
MATS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING. We pass our discounted shipping costs directly to our customers, guaranteeing the lowest costs available online. Stock mats will compute accurate shipping online for small orders. Shipping costs for custom mats or large stock mat orders do not compute accurately online. Feel free to call us for a quick shipping quote, and we can place your order over the phone when you're ready. If you place a mat order online and the shipping cost is not calculated correctly, we will contact you for approval of any additional shipping costs before charging your credit card.
KNOLL PRODUCTS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING. All Knoll products can ship to a location with a loading dock at no additional charge. If your delivery location does not have a loading dock, Knoll requires White Glove delivery and installation. This includes inside delivery, assembly, and removal of boxes and packing materials. Please call us for accurate calculation of White Glove fees when ordering multiple items. Feel free to call us for a quick shipping quote, and we can place your order over the phone when you're ready. If you place a Knoll order online and the loading dock option is chosen, we will contact you to confirm that you do have a loading dock. If you choose the free loading dock option when no loading dock exists, additional fees will apply as the carrier will have to return the item to the terminal and redeliver it on a smaller truck
Southworth, Lift'n Buddy and Wesco Products
SOUTHWORTH, LIFT'N BUDDY, AND WESCO PRODUCTS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING. We pass our discounted shipping costs directly to our customers, guaranteeing the lowest costs available online. Shipping costs for large items like these do not compute accurately online. Feel free to call us for a quick shipping quote, and we can place your order over the phone when you're ready. If you place a Southworth order online and the shipping cost is not calculated correctly, we will contact you for approval of any additional shipping costs before charging your credit card.
We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible. Standard ground shipping on most items is done using UPS or Federal Express. In some cases, we may substitute USPS Priority mail. Certain items must be shipped via freight due to their size and/or shape. Please see the Freight Page for more information. Standard ground shipping can take between one to five business days in transit.
When your order ships, we will notify you via email with a tracking number link for your shipment. We encourage you to track your package online or on the phone with the carrier. Most companies can provide an estimated delivery date. Be sure to contact us if anything seems unusual with the progress of the shipment.
We do not require a signature for deliveries, but the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery person. If you want an item left at your doorstep, the best thing to do is leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave your package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on the note.
A ship date is the day that your order or a specific item on your order is prepared for shipment and picked up by the chosen carrier. See the section below for information regarding the arrival date.
Every product page on our site lists the usual expected lead time, this is the number of business days it takes for an item to be processed and prepared for shipment from the warehouse. In some circumstances, your order may ship sooner or later than this expected lead time. Some items ship from our main warehouse in Austin, Texas. Many of our products ship directly from the manufacturer to you.
Products stocked in Austin, Texas usually ship within one business day. If you order before 2:30 P.M. central time (on a business day), we can usually ship the same day. Please call us if you are near that cutoff and have any questions about whether your item will ship the same day.
Lead times for items that ship directly from the manufacturer vary based on several factors including their internal processing time and manufacturing time for built-to-order products.
On built-to-order and back-ordered products, we will email an estimated ship date to you (letting you know when that item is expected to leave the warehouse, not when it is expected to arrive at your address). Since these are estimates, we'll keep you updated as soon as new information has been obtained.
The arrival date is the day that the shipment actually arrives at the ship-to address. The arrival date is inherently after the ship date. Standard shipping (UPS, FedEx, or USPS) will take between one and five business days to arrive.
Once your order has shipped, the arrival date can be discerned by tracking your shipment. If time is of the essence, please contact customer service to obtain a more accurate understanding of the arrival date.
Selecting a faster shipping method does not alter the usual lead time before a product will ship, it only speeds up the shipment transit time. However, we do everything within our power to expedite all shipments when upgraded shipping has been selected. Please note that while we will do what we can, we do not control our suppliers policies for expediting orders.
If Shipping time is paramount you can contact customer service to confirm your items shipping location and lead time.
Some items will not calculate expedited shipping cost properly online. These will be quoted by request or after the order has been placed online.
Need another international shipping quote? International shipping can be expensive, so we offer another option for you. You can get a quick international shipping quote from The Human Solution by contacting us. Then you can receive another shipping quote from MyUS.com. If MyUS.com is less expensive... The Human Solution will ship your order for free* to your MyUS.com address in the USA; you get a MyUS.com address when you sign up with MyUS.com. Then you pay MyUS.com to ship the item from your MyUS.com address to the international address you gave MyUS.com. We offer this service to 225 countries through MyUs.com.
Signing up with MyUs.com allows you to take advantage of discounted international shipping rates and may be your best option. It can also be the best option when shipping large items like chairs. The Human Solution ships your order to your MyUS.com shipping address then MyUS.com ships the item to your international address. MyUS.com also offers top-tier customer service, 24/7 online account access, and more.
Here's how it works:
- Sign up with MyUS.com and receive your own U.S. receiving address. MyUs.com will provide package forwarding services from your new U.S. receiving address to countries outside the U.S .
- Use your new U.S. receiving address from MyUs.com when placing your order with The Human Solution. Remember, you can save more when ordering multiple items and shipping internationally through MyUs.com by consolidating packages.
Note: You can click the badge below to signup and get your personal USA address. Then just use that address as your shipping address when you place your order with The Human Solution. When MyUS.com receives your shipment they will forward it to your international address that they have on file. MyUS.com accepts your international credit cards as well as cards issued by non-U.S. financial institutions for payment of their discounted shipping costs. MyUs.com's Personal Shopper service also accepts wire transfers and will purchase your order on your behalf.
Although most products arrive ready to use or require simple assembly, we recognize that some customers prefer an assembly option. We are pleased to refer our customers to a variety of 3rd party installation services for the installation of all items we sell, including desks, keyboard trays, monitor arms and chairs.
National Assembly Services: call 1-877-627-2862 or visit their website at www.natlassm.com
InstallNET: call 1-888-464-6782 or visit their website at www.installnet.com.
Impact Resources Group: call 1-800-978-2669 or visit their website at www.impactresource.com