- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Steelcase Leap Drafting Stool
The Steelcase Leap Chair is one of the most popular ergonomic chairs in the world. Designed to provide superior ergonomic comfort and support to a broad range of people, the award-winning Leap Chair offers intuitive adjustments and modern, timeless style. Perfect for any office, home or conference room, the Steelcase Leap Chair boasts one-of-a-kind ergonomic features to keep users feeling comfortable, supported and healthy while sitting and working for several hours every day. The Leap is an advanced ergonomic chair that is remarkably easy to use and adjust, plus it ships completely assembled and is backed by a full manufacturer warranty.
Need it fast? Check out our Same-Day Ship Steelcase Leap Chairs.
Want a better price on this item? Contact us for a quote.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Receive a free gift as appreciation for being a valued Human Solution customer! Choose one of the following options:
- A FREE UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand - View your tablet or laptop in a more comfortable ergonomic position with this lightweight, adjustable stand, which can also be used as a document holder.
- A FREE Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - GTN-0033 - This keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position.
- A FREE UPLIFT CPU Holder - Clear up desktop space and keep your computer tower off the floor by mounting it to the underneath of your desktop. This accessory is great for height-adjustable desk users.
- A FREE UPLIFT Single Monitor Arm - Mount a monitor weighing between 4.5 lbs - 17.5 lbs, and adjust the height, depth or lateral position with easy fingertip adjustment.
- A FREE $100 gift certificate toward an UPLIFT Desk - There's no better time to make the switch to a height-adjustable desk! Gift certificate is good toward full two and three-leg UPLIFT Desks; excludes scratch and dent models.
The Steelcase Leap chair is available with or without arms. There are some applications where arms get in the way of tasks. For computer users we recommend Steelcase arms because they're some of the best on the market and they can lower to about thigh level. The highly adjustable arms move in and out, forward and back, up and down and pivot, so you can find the exact position for optimal support and comfort.
The Steelcase Leap chair is available in your choice of a black or platinum frame:
Select hard casters for carpeted floors or soft casters for hard floors, including concrete and tile.
Steelcase chairs are available in a variety of durable, vibrant fabrics. Buzz2 is 100 percent polyester, in 28 different colors. Additionally, select Steelcase chairs can be upholstered in leather, ranging from traditional tones to bright, modern hues.
Just like the Steelcase Leap Chair, the Steelcase Leap Drafting Stool features progressive LiveBack technology, which allows the chair back to move and flex with your body to offer personalized comfort and support to a wide range of users. The Leap Drafting Stool also provides exceptional comfort as you recline with its Natural Glide System, which glides the seat forward when the back is reclined, allowing you to stay at a natural work position. This fully adjustable drafting stool from Steelcase also features adjustable lumbar support for increased lower back comfort and is weight tested up to 300 pounds. The Leap Stool ships fully assembled.
Features - Steelcase Leap Drafting Stool
- LiveBack technology flexes to change shape as user moves for increased comfort
- Natural Glide System allows user to work comfortably while reclining
- Chair designed to fit more than 90 percent of the population
- Adjustable lumbar support pad adds additional back support that slides up and down
- Intuitive seat adjustments allow user to manipulate depth of seat, lower back firmness, upper back force and seat height
- Adjustable arms move forward and back, in and out, up and down and pivot
- Foot ring is adjustable for optimal comfort and support
Steelcase Leap Drafting Stool Specifications
|Overall depth||21.75" - 24.75"|
|Height||46" - 54"|
|Functional seat depth||15.75" - 18.75"|
|Seat height from floor||22" - 30"|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
One of our most popular chairs, the Steelcase Leap Chair, is now available as a drafting stool. The Steelcase Leap Drafting Stool provides exceptional comfort and lumbar support, and has all the ergonomic adjustment features required by users who sit for long hours each day. Users can easily adjust the Steelcase Leap Stool's seat height and depth, arm width and height, lumbar support and back tension to best suit their needs. This drafting stool from Steelcase looks great and provides instant comfort and support.