- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT 975 Height-Adjustable Standing Pedestal Desk
If you only have a small space available for your desk, but want to have the option to sit or stand, try our UPLIFT Space Saver Standing Desk. The UPLIFT Space Saver has a two-leg desk frame, for added stability over a one-leg design, while still offering a low profile and small footprint. A variety of desktops are available to fit your space, whatever your needs or limitations might be.
We have discontinued this item.
The UPLIFT Space Saver Standing Desk is a great replacement.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The UPLIFT 975 Height-Adjustable Standing Pedestal Desk, with its sleek speckled graphite laminate desktop less than 40'' wide and its sturdy, efficient single-leg pedestal base, is a heavy duty and stylish height-adjustable standing desk solution that allows you to save space and money while upgrading your work space to a fully height adjustable standing workstation. Able to smoothly adjust from a minimum of 27.75'' to a maximum of 45.5'' in seconds, the UPLIFT 975 is an economical way to let you periodically stand at your workstation throughout the day, which has been proven to improve circulation and respiration and increase calories burned. Soft-touch electric up/down controls at the front of your desktop and adjustable leveling legs at the feet of your height-adjustable base allow you to easily adjust the UPLIFT 975 Height-Adjustable Standing Pedestal Desk to get your desktop exactly where it needs to be, whether sitting or standing, improving your health and focus at work.
Please note: While a pedestal, or single column desk, has a smaller footprint, making it ideal for limited space areas, stability is increased greatly with the addition of a second leg. For our most affordable and stable two-leg desk, check out the UPLIFT 900!
Our customers are saying...
Click on the image below to view the 360° rotation
Features - UPLIFT 975 Height-Adjustable Standing Pedestal Desk
- Affordable single-leg electric sit-stand desk features small footprint perfect for corner or limited-space applications
- Sturdy steel height-adjustable base lifts 165 lbs from 27.75'' to 45.5'' high (including desktop thickness)
- DC motor gives you 0.8'' per second height adjustment with soft-touch up and down buttons
- Adjustable leveling legs for uneven floors
- Smooth high-pressure speckled graphite laminate top features radius corners
- Covered grommet hole gives you built-in cable management
- Desk is assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
UPLIFT 975 Height-Adjustable Standing Pedestal Desk Specifications
|Desktop dimensions||39.375'' W x 27.5'' D|
|Weight capacity||165 lbs|
|Height range including desktop thickness||27.75'' to 45.5'' H|
|Travel rate||0.8'' / second|
|Sound Level||45 decibels during motion|
|Power supply||DC power unit|
available in black only
|Shipping dimensions||42'' x 31'' x 11'', 88 lbs|
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
UPLIFT 975 Height-Adjustable Standing Pedestal Desk Color
Why is UPLIFT priced so low?
Many people ask us how we can afford to sell our high quality UPLIFT line of Height Adjustable Standing Desks and Accessories for such a low price. The answer is simple. With over 12 years experience in the standing desk industry, we have established industry-wide relationships with quality, cost-efficient component manufacturers. Our philosophy is to expand the standing desk to a wider audience by streamlining production - eliminating middle men - and building UPLIFT products in our plant. UPLIFT Desks are assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and locally. Enjoy our selection. We know you'll love UPLIFT products - we hope to see you back as a repeat customer!
Video Review - UPLIFT 975 Height-Adjustable Standing Pedestal Desk Review
Check out our video of the UPLIFT 975 Height-Adjustable Standing Pedestal Desk below.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Anyone can benefit from sitting less at work, and the UPLIFT 975 Height-Adjustable Standing Pedestal Desk makes it more affordable than ever to have a full electric height-adjustable standing desk. If you're looking for a budget-friendly way to fit out an office with standing desks, or if space is at a premium, the UPLIFT 975 is a compact, affordable height-adjustable standing desk solution that will fit almost any home or office application. It also works great as a secondary height adjustable standing workstation if you're not quite ready to part with your fixed-height desk.
Very disappointed in lack of proper disclosure on this desk and poor customer service
July 2, 2015
In standing position, this desk is unacceptably bouncy. This "bounce" is acknowledge upon questioning to the company, but not adequately disclosed (actually, not disclosed at all) on the website that I read prior to ordering. There is a sentence buried on the site (good luck finding it) that essentially says that desks with 2 and 4 legs are more stable than desks with 1 (obviously). There was zero indication that in standing position (the whole reason I bought the desk) the desk would have a substantial bounce.
Pros:Materials seem sturdy and good quality.
Cons:Does NOT deliver on the core reason for being - not stable / unacceptable bounce. I had a few friends / family members try it out in case I was crazy, and all said they couldn't work on it. Impolite customer service person until I mentioned that I wanted to talk to the owner. Then he got very polite.
Horrible user experience
June 29, 2015
I ordered and paid to have this desk set up and in the standing position. It has a tremendous "bounce". I literally feel seasick. When I called the company, I was told that there is a warning about this on the website, but it requires quite a treasure hunt to find. Given the degree of the bounce / lack of stability, I believe the company violated good consumer practice by not making this warning more obvious. The company representative on spoke to on the phone today was flip. I requested that the company cover the costs to disassemble and ship back the desk which is completely unusable for me. He made me feel like my head was on backwards and like I was asking for something outrageous. I just don't want to be out any money for a desk which I feel I bought based on lack of full information because of the way the instability warning showed up (or didn't),
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Cannot show this desk enough love!
May 19, 2015
Best money I ever spent. Transformed my home-work life. Never gonna give it up!
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Amazing solution to back problems due to desk work
May 6, 2015
i have two of these. I am a composer, and spend long hours in front of the computer. i bought one of these to try in my home studio first, and fell in love with it. I had to have another one at the studio where I work full time.. 5 stars. Heck, 10 stars. Great value, long warranty. What do you want?
Pros:Super sturdy. 7 year warranty. No more back pain.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
December 30, 2014
easy to put together, works great!