- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT Warranty Information
UPLIFT Warranty, Return Policy, and Cancellation Policy
UPLIFT Desk Warranty
At UPLIFT Desk, not only do we offer the best desks anywhere, we back them up with the best, most comprehensive warranty in the industry. We can do this because we are confident in our world-class quality bases, motors and electronics. All desks purchased after March 10, 2015 come with a 7-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. In the rare event that anything goes wrong with any part of the desk base in that 7-year period, just let us know, and we'll take care of the problem with replacement items at no cost to you. And, we cover the cost of ground shipping when we send them to you. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear to the desktop surface, scuffing of the paint or modifications made to the product. Free ground shipping on parts replaced under warranty may not apply for shipments outside of the United States.
You can also purchase an extended warranty, which provides the same coverage on the desk base as the standard warranty described above, but extends it to a total of 12 years.
Please keep in mind that handmade wood furniture will require some basic maintenance. Warranty support for UPLIFT solid wood desktops includes expert advice from our woodworker on how to care for your top, and assessment of any issues that may arise. Warranty support covers repairs or replacements if a top is rendered unusable as the result of a defect, within the 7-year warranty period. UPLIFT solid wood desks are made of natural material that can change over time. Normal wear and tear or imperfections that occur naturally do not qualify for repairs or replacements.
30-day Return Policy for UPLIFT Desks
You may return your undamaged UPLIFT Desk frame and standard laminate desktop in their original condition in the original packaging for a full refund within 30 days of receiving it. Custom laminate and solid wood tops and multiple desk orders are not returnable. Additional services such as room of choice delivery or installation are non-refundable.
UPLIFT accessories or non-desk items are subject to our standard return policy. Read more details about returns on our Hassle Free Return Policy page.
Cancellations on UPLIFT Desks
For standard laminate UPLIFT desks, you can cancel your order at any time before it ships, without any cancellation fees. Wood tops and custom laminate tops are subject to a cancellation fee if we've already started manufacturing them.
Warranty information for non-desk UPLIFT products
|UPLIFT Large Sliding Drawer with Lock||10 Years|
|UPLIFT Keyboard Trays, UPLIFT CPU Holders, UPLIFT monitor arms, UPLIFT Standing Mats, UPLIFT corner sleeves||5 Years|
|UPLIFT Treadmill Mats and UPLIFT Sit-Stand Scissor Lift||3 Years|
|UPLIFT Upright Bike||2 Years|
|UPLIFT Twist Board and Balance Board||1 year|
Warranty for UPLIFT desks purchased between October 15, 2013 and March 10, 2015
5 years on frame, motor, controller, switch and mechanisms.
Warranty for UPLIFT desks purchased before October 15, 2013
5 years on frame and non-moving metal parts. 2 years on motor, controller, switch and mechanisms.
What happens once I'm outside my warranty period?
There's a very good chance we can still help you at little to no cost. Just give us a call and let us know what the problem is.
Our desks contain no lead paint. We powder coat paint all metal frame components, and our electronic components carry the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHs) certification.