- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT Warranty Information
First, check out our UPLIFT troubleshooting tips and tricks!
Each one of our UPLIFT Desk products is covered by a limited warranty, based on our confidence in the superior quality of our frames, motors, electronics, desktops and accessories.
What is covered?
- UPLIFT Desk frames: we stand behind our high quality frames, electronics, and motors. We cover any defects or malfunctions in the desk frame including the motor, metal/aluminum components, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms.
- UPLIFT desktops: we cover any desktops that are rendered unusable as a result of a manufacturer's defect or damage in shipping.
- UPLIFT accessories: we warrant that our accessories are free from any defects in materials or workmanship.
What is not covered?
This warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper set-up, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or force majeure, such as hurricane or floods.
Imperfections that occur naturally, such as those sometimes found in reclaimed or solid woods, do not qualify for repairs or replacements. Regardless of how carefully you use, or how well you care for your desktop, it will eventually begin to show age and wear.
Also, consequential (the cost of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of our product malfunctioning) and incidental (loss of time, loss of use) damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
How long does the coverage last?
Coverage begins on the day you receive your order, warranted to the original owner only, and lasts the full term listed below.Warranty for UPLIFT Desks received after March 10, 2015
- 7 years for desk base: motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms
- 7 years for desktop: repair or replacement if top is rendered unusable as the result of a defect or damage in shipping
- Extension of the term above available: 12 years from date of receipt for an additional cost
- 5 years on frame, motor, controller, switch and mechanisms
- 5 years on frame and non-moving metal parts
- 2 years on motor, controller, switch and mechanisms
- 7-year warranty: casters, Motion stool
- 5-year warranty: keyboard trays, CPU holders, monitor arms, laptop mounts, standing mats, corner sleeves and modesty panels
- 3-year warranty: treadmill mat
- 2-year warranty: desk converters
- 1-year warranty: advanced wire management kit, clamp-on surge protector, desk drawer, USB hubs and LED task light
What we will do
In the rare event that something does go wrong with any of your UPLIFT products, just let us know. We will replace items or parts at no cost to you, and ship them via standard ground service anywhere in the lower 48 United States for free. Expedited shipping is available at your expense. If you are outside the US48, you will be responsible for shipping charges only, regardless of method.
Warranty support for UPLIFT solid wood desktops includes expert advice from our woodworker on how to care for your custom desktop, as well as assessment of any issues that may arise. You will also play a big part in the life of your custom wood desktop. Handmade wood furniture requires some basic maintenance on your part to keep it in tip-top shape and looking great for years to come.
The UPLIFT Limited Warranty covers only parts, not labor.
How to get service
Call us at 1-800-531-3746 for warranty support. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact us, please have your order number handy for quicker service. If you bought from one of our resellers, please provide your proof of purchase.
What if I'm outside the warranty coverage?
Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable fee. We also offer discounts if you’d like a quote on a new model to replace an out-of-warranty item.
How does state law apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Warranty information for other UPLIFT products
|UPLIFT Twist Board and Balance Board||1 year|
Our desks contain no lead paint. We powder coat paint all metal frame components, and our electronic components carry the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHs) certification.