The 3M Easy Adjust Notebook Riser has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Monitor Arms page.
Don't hunch and strain to see your laptop, with the 3M Easy Adjust Notebook Riser LX600MB you can add a touch of ergonomics to your current desk that helps alleviate the strain associated with computer work. The system works by elevating and tilting your laptop, giving you a better level at which to view and work, with 4" of height adjustability and 40° of tilt to get you working more comfortably.
The 3M Easy Adjust Notebook Riser LX600MB holds laptops up to 14 pounds and the ventilated base can be widened 2.5", accommodating larger laptops. Since the riser isn't desk-mounted, you're given even more freedom to position and move your laptop when your work calls for it. Upgrade your laptop's home and feel the health benefits that advanced ergonomics can give you with one simple desk annexation.
- Tilts forward and back 40°
- Ventilated platform widens an additional 2.5" wide to accommodate a variety of laptops
- Swivels 360°
- Designed for laptops, but can also secure projectors
|Height adjustment range||4" flat and 6" with tilt|
|Tilt range||40 degrees|
|Weight capacity||2.5-14 lbs|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This stand is great.I am glad I picked this one it is both height and angle adjustable.The movement is very smooth.The stand seems to very well built and sturdy.It comes with different pieces of 2 sided Velcro tape so that you can secure your laptop, dock or projector.The tape is extremely secure and really sticks.I use a laptop cooler on it and works with no problems because you can extend the front part that helps hold the laptop.
This product comes standard with a 3-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.