A converter is an excellent way to enjoy all the health benefits of switching between standing and sitting if a full height-adjustable desk isn't yet an option. With the industry-leading ATX Standing Desk Converter by UPLIFT Desk, you can keep your traditional desk fully intact and simply place the converter on top. Its smooth and quiet adjustments are ideal for open office spaces where you want to transition between sitting and standing without disturbing your neighbors. The single handle allows you to adjust the converter's height to any range that suits your unique needs. It also comes with built-in wire management tools to keep your cables and cords organized as you change positions. Plus, it comes fully assembled! All you have to do to enjoy instant health benefits is take the ATX converter out of the box, set it on your desktop, and get standing.
When designing this product, our team found that users between 4' 10" and 6' 2" could easily adjust the height of the converter and type comfortably with elbows bent at 90 degrees, which is the correct ergonomic typing position. You also have the option to add several great accessories to your workstation to make it even more ergonomically sound. The converter also features a state-of-the-art tension adjustment mechanism, which allows you to increase and reduce tension in its gas spring to accommodate added weight or reduced weight (weight capacity is 39.6 lbs). This feature makes the converter easier to use with the wide weight range the converter offers and simply is not found in most other converters on the market. For example, if you opted to put a dual arm with two monitors on it, you'd adjust the tension for heavier items, so you could lift up the converter with ease. Conversely, if you removed the dual arms and monitors and put a lightweight laptop on top, you could adjust the tension again for a lighter item. This means that with a small, simple adjustment, you can introduce monitor arms, monitors, laptops, a keyboard, or other equipment and still have enough lifting power to get your job done.
Studies show that the human body was made for movement, and having the ability to rotate between sitting and standing can decrease health risks and keep you focused while at your desk. If you want a stable, high-quality converter to give your traditional desk standing capabilities, the ATX Standing Desk Converter is an excellent option.
- Looking to introduce ergonomics into your workday but not quite ready to upgrade to a full standing desk? Make your current desk height adjustable by adding the best converter in the industry: the ATX Standing Desk Converter by UPLIFT Desk
- Delivered to your door already assembled, so you can put it to use immediately
- Determine your own height settings and adjustments using the smooth and quiet single handle operation. You can choose to work at any height within the converter's available range
- Compatible with users between 4' 10" to 6' 2" in height. Converter's height adjustment of 18.3" puts your work surface up to 24.6" above the desktop, which is higher than most converters
- With tension adjustment for easy raising and lowering, this converter can safely support up to 39.6 lbs of monitor arms, monitors, keyboards, laptops, and other desk equipment.
- Keep cords and cables out of your way with built in wire management. Use the convenient slot in the keyboard platform with three included clips to keep your keyboard and mouse wires secure as you move the converter up and down
- Gain additional adjustability for your laptop or monitor by attaching a monitor arm with either a bolt-through or clamp mount
- UPLIFT Desk Converter Comparison Chart
|Product dimensions||35.4" W x 25" D x 6.3" H (when lowered completely)|
|Work surface (rectangular)||35.4" W x 21" D|
|Keyboard tray||28.1" W x 11.25" D|
|Height range||6.3" to 24.6"|
|Weight limit||33 lb (15 kg) for upper work surface
6.6 lb (3 kg) for keyboard tray
39.6 lb (18 kg) overall
|Unit weight||41 lb 6 oz|
|Shipping dimensions||40" W x 32" D x 8.25" H, 49 lb 4 oz|
ATX Standing Desk Converter FAQs
- What is size is the surface of the converter?
The desk surface provides 35.4” x 21” of workspace area..
- Is there a lifting capacity for this product?
33 lb (15 kg) for upper work surface, 6.6 lb (3 kg) for keyboard tray, and 39.6 lb (18 kg) overall.
- Does this converter come in multiple color options?
Yes, black or white.
- Is this converter compatible with monitor arms?
Yes, you can clamp and mount one or two monitor arms to this converter. We recommend adding from our wide selection of monitor arms.
- Is assembly required?
No, the converter comes completely assembled. All you have to do is take the converter out of the box, place it on your desk, and you’re ready to work.
Available in Black or White
UPLIFT Desk Warranty Policy
We stand firmly behind the quality of our products. All UPLIFT Desk products come with a 15 Year Warranty, visit the UPLIFT Desk Warranty page for the full policy.
Free Returns with Free Return Shipping within 30 days, visit the UPLIFT Desk Returns page for the full policy.