Adaptable, beautiful, electric elevation. Now you can keep your current desk and add height adjustability to your setup with the E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter by UPLIFT Desk.
When you need to keep your cubicle or work table, you still have options to get you standing. A lot of tabletop converters offer a decent height range, usually up to 18" or so, but the E7's 21" height range allows the converter to fit more users than most pneumatic standing desk converters, making it ideal for taller people and multiuser workstations.
Designed to be safer, more powerful, and more adaptable, you'll be able to secure single and dual monitor setups on this VESA compatible sit-stand converter, giving you options if your monitor setup ever changes in the future. A tiered keyboard tray matches the material you choose for the desktop, and can be removed if you'd rather work without it. This allows for a variety of workstation configurations. And when you feel like sitting down, the keyboard tray lowers below desk level, which is the ideal ergonomic placement for posture for your shoulders, arms, and wrists.
Adjustments happen electrically and with the easy press of a button. A built-in advanced keypad saves your sitting and standing heights on two programmable buttons, set-it-and-forget-it style. And with a hulkish weight capacity of 110 lbs, you'll have a converter that holds even the heaviest desk setups.
Customize your E7 to match your space or your mood; with a dozen different combinations you won't have to worry about being caught twinning with your coworkers. The base is powdercoated to perfection, so you'll have a long-lasting comfort booster that fits right on top of your current work space, whatever it may be. Enjoy more freedom to adapt your workstation to support you with the E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter.
- Electric freestanding converter sits on top of existing desks, no clamping or mounting required
- Detachable keyboard tray sits lower than desk level when converter is at lowest level for ideal posture
- Transitions smoothly to your heights without using uncomfortable levers or knobs
- Built-in Advanced Memory Keypad allows you to program your heights and adjust with one press of a finger
- Fixed-height, tiered keyboard tray holds your keyboard and mouse pad on the same surface
- Adaptable to hold single and dual monitors (with add-on optional dual monitor arm accessory)
- Generous height range of 21" suits a wide range of users
- Available in a variety of worksurface material options including Eco, Bamboo, and Rubberwood
- Two powdercoated steel base color options - black and white
- VESA compatible 100 mm and 75 mm
- UPLIFT Desk Converter Comparison Chart
|Height adjustment range||Monitor and keyboard tray - 21" H (from desk level)|
|Maximum monitor size||28"|
|VESA mount||100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm|
|Keyboard tray dimensions||28" W x 10.5" D x 0.75" H|
|Desktop dimensions||30" W x 21.5" D x 0.75" H|
|Required desktop depth||26"|
|Weight capacity||110 lbs|
|VESA mount weight capacity (per mount)||17.6 lbs|
|Total Weight||92 lbs|
|Mount||Sits on top of desk surface|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame Box 1 - 26'' W x 7'' H x 34'' D, 40 lbs
Frame Box 2 - 26'' W x 10'' H x 34'' D, 54 lbs
Bamboo Surface - 25'' W x 3'' H x 34'' D, 19 lbs
Rubberwood Surface - 23.5'' W x 3'' H x 33.5'' D, 23 lbs
- What makes the E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter by UPLIFT Desk different from other standing converters?
The designers at UPLIFT Desk made the E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter safer, more powerful, and more adaptable than other standing converters you can find today. Not only will you get a smart converter, you'll be able to customize it in your choice of base finish and desktop/keyboard tray material. Both single and dual monitor setups can be secured to the unit, with a dual monitor add-on accessory arm adapting it for twin screens. Get to your sitting and standing heights in seconds with the press of a button thanks to a built-in keypad. We think you'll agree once you have the E7 at your fingertips - it will ergonomize your space for less than it would cost to convert your entire desk into a sit-stand workstation via a whole new standing desk.
- Is this converter pneumatic or electric?
The E7 is electric, so it's powerful enough to lift up to 110 lbs of gear in just a few seconds. Backed by the same powerful motor that's in every UPLIFT Desk frame, you'll be able to adjust with the press of a button, with no manual lifting necessary.
- Does the E7 come with a keyboard tray?
The E7 comes complete with a fixed-height keyboard tray that allows you to lower your keyboard below desk level when seated. We recommend working with the keyboard tray because it is ergonomically ideal and keeps your body in comfortable postures, whether sitting or standing. The keyboard tray is also removable in case you want to work without one. But it is optional, so if you want to achieve a more minimalist look, you have that option.
- How hard is it to assemble the E7?
There is a moderate amount of assembly with the E7. Users start assembly by connecting the lifting column and worksurface to the base via the included hardware. Then they can add the keyboard tray to the converter if they plan to work with it. After that, users will be ready to install and plug in the keypad to the control box and program the keypad's memory to their preferred sitting and standing heights.
- I have 2 large monitors. Will this work for me?
The E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter boasts a 110 lb weight capacity, and is adaptable to hold both single and dual monitor configurations. With 75 mm and 100 mm VESA compatibility, most monitors can be secured to the E7 with no issue, however, the maximum size we recommend for monitors is 28 inches. If you have any questions, give us a call and we'll be glad to get into the details of your specific monitor setup.
- Are my monitor heights adjustable?
Yes, the E7's monitor height is adjustable between 11.8" and 15.8" from the top of the work surface to the center of the monitor. Fine-tune the placement of your monitor or monitors in increments of 1".
- What type of materials are available for the desktop/worksurface?
Designed with a dozen mix and match customization combinations, you'll love the bamboo, rubberwood, and black eco, and white eco material options you can choose for your converter. You'll also be able to pick your base's finish: black or white.
- How do I set my heights on the keypad?
The E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter by UPLIFT Desk gives you smooth and fluid height adjustments with the press of a button. To set your heights, just raise or lower it to your sitting and standing heights, press the "M" button, and then press the “1” or “2” button to assign it. Sitting and standing has never been so easy!
- Is the E7 appropriate for multi-user workstations?
You bet! This converter is perfect for multi-user workstations that require a bit of height adjustability, thanks to the E7’s generous 21" height range.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.