Your height adjustable desk will go through many transitions throughout the day. Make sure your cables stay plugged in and away from snags when you raise and lower your desk with the Basic Wire Management Kit by UPLIFT Desk.
This kit comes with it all: a dozen screw-in cable mounts, a dozen reusable cable ties, ten adhesive readjustable cable tie mounts, three cable management clips, a six-outlet surge protecting power strip, a cable organizer with wire funnel, and an accessory hook. Add on a clamp-on surge protector with USB outlets for even more protection for your cables and devices.
Reroute your cords and give them a dedicated home base underneath your desktop with the Basic Wire Management Kit from UPLIFT Desk.
- Kit comes with 12 screw-in cable mounts, 12 reusable cable ties, 10 adhesive readjustable cable tie mounts, 3 cable management clips, 6-outlet surge protector power strip, cable organizer, accessory hook, and hardware
- Power strip offers 180J of surge protection (UL safety listed for the U.S. and Canada)
- Helps you achieve better organization at your height adjustable workstation
- Option to add on a 6-outlet clamp-on surge protector with USB outlets
- This accessory is also compatible with non-UPLIFT desks
|Cord spiral length||5'|
|Included surge protector power strip cord length||15'|
|Included surge protector power strip features||180J of surge protection
Integrated 15 amp circuit breaker switch
Flat head plug
|Included surge protector certifications||UL (U.S and Canada)|
|Optional additional USB surge protector clamp size||Compatible with desktops up to 1 3/8" thick|
|Optional additional USB surge protector capacity||1400J of surge protection|
|Shipping dimensions||7" W x 7" H x 25" D, 4 lb|
- Why do I need cable management at my standing desk?
While everyone's needs are different, if you need a cleaner desk, then the Basic Wire Management Kit is for you!
- What is the snake-like contraption with the clip for?
That is a cable organizer! You can use the clip to funnel your cords into this functional snake-like cable wrangler. This helps keep your cords from getting tangled and snagging when you adjust your desk.
- What comes in the Basic Wire Management Kit?
The Basic Wire Management Kit includes a six-outlet surge protecting power strip, a cable organizer, under-desk hook, 3 cable management clips, 10 adhesive readjustable cable tie mounts, 12 reusable cable ties, 12 reusable cable ties, and hardware. You have the choice to add a surge protector that clamps onto desks up to 1 3/8" thick. This add-on clamp boasts 1400 Joules of surge protection.
- Are there any components for cable management that are available for sale separately?
- Can I use this with other desks?
Yes, this accessory is compatible with UPLIFT and non-UPLIFT desks.
Clamp-on Surge Protector
Add the UPLIFT Clamp-on Surge Protector for access to six outlets and two USB ports at the edge of your desktop. The power solution boasts 1400J of surge protection, features two clamps, and is compatible with desktops up to 1 3/8" thick. Or clamp the surge protector onto desk frame ends for use with thicker tops, such as the UPLIFT Solid Wood Desktop.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.