The Humanscale CH900 In-Line Document Holder for LCD Monitors has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Notebook and Tablet Stand page.
Your health is important but so is getting your work done, too. Don't strain the neck and back with repeat turns and pivoting while referencing your papers - bring your documents to eye level and feel the difference instantly. With the In-Line Document Holder for LCD Monitors by Humanscale, you can keep your papers where you need them and where they're less likely to cause repetitive stress injuries. This holder is ready to handle regular sized, legal and oversized paper and even books when you need a helpful stand to hold your things hands-free.
- In-line positioning to maximizes data entry speed and encourages low risk posture while reading and typing
- Holder's central location minimizes the neck, back and shoulder stress linked with repetitive twisting
- Clip on paper support for legal and oversized paper
- Adjustable angle paper tray
- 3 1/2" paper tray height adjustment range
- Easily holds heavy documents or books
- Powder coated steel construction
- Available in Putty-colored finish (CH900)
|Dimensions||14" W x 11" D x 3" H|
|Adjustment range||3 1/2"|
|Material||Powder coated steel|
Humanscale In-Line Document Holder
The Humanscale In-Line Document Holder is available in one color.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got a black one. It works well, but it is quite expensive for what it is - painted metal sheets. Probably oriented for business expenses, but I paid my own money. If you consider it as medical expense, it does not look as expensive and it saves a lot of pain in the neck.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.