One size can fit all. The E3 CPU Holder by UPLIFT Desk takes your CPU to new heights, keeping it sheltered and off the floor from accidents like spills, tip overs, and snags when adjusting for height at your sit-stand desk.
If you have a desk setup that doesn't let you install a track spacer, the E3 allows you more freedom to install a CPU holder where you couldn't before. After you install the E3, you get to enjoy a cleaner workspace; what your CPU gets is a safe new home on your workstation.
Enjoy easy access to your ports and peripherals thanks to 90 degree rotation in either direction, so plugging in USB devices is just a swivel away.
Work better with the E3 CPU Holder by UPLIFT Desk.
- Shelters computer towers from accidents and clears up desktop space
- Rotates 90 degrees in either direction or 180 degrees total
- Adjusts in size to fit a wide variety of CPUs
- Tool-less adjustments for easy removal
- Installs via a mounting bracket so no track spacer is needed
- Available in black, white, and gray color options
|CPU width||Accommodates 5.2" - 8.5" W|
|CPU height||Accommodates 11" - 20.4" H|
|Swivel at mount||180°|
|Weight capacity||33 lbs|
|Shipping dimensions||9'' W x 9'' H x 18'' D, 13 lbs|
- What if my computer tower is over 33 lbs?
If your computer tower weighs more than 33 pounds, then it is over the weight capacity for the E3 CPU Holder. Try the CPU Holder by UPLIFT Desk, which has a hefty weight capacity of 50 pounds!
- Where should I mount this on my desk?
The E3 CPU Holder allows you much more freedom when installing a CPU to your desk thanks to the fact that it was designed to be used without a track spacer. This gives desks with crossbars and a less mountable space underneath the ability to install a CPU where they couldn't before. To mount to your desk, simply install the CPU's mounting bracket via a set of wood screws and clamp the holder onto the unit.
- My tower has rings on its outer edges. Will it fit in this CPU holder?
In most cases, yes. The E3 was designed to hold a wide variety of CPU sizes, so unless yours is larger than the holder's fully expanded dimensions, your computer tower should fit. Take into account your CPUs rings when figuring out its actual dimensions.
- My computer is slightly larger than the maximum size listed. Can I fit it in this CPU Holder?
No, the E3 CPU Holder will only fit CPUs that are within the weight and height range specified. If you have a larger CPU, take a look at some of the other CPU holders we have for sale.
- Will this hold a larger CPU?
Yes, this CPU holder was designed to fit larger CPUs, up to 8.5 inches wide and 20.4 inches tall.
- What if I want 2 CPU holders underneath my desk?
If there is room underneath your desk for the holder's dimensions, you can install dual E3s.
The E3 CPU Holder by UPLIFT Desk comes in black, gray, or white color options to suit all desk style sensibilities. Get your CPU off of the floor, without having it be an eyesore thanks to the array of color choices offered. Not only will you reap the benefit of added longevity to your CPU, you will also have an addition to your desk that is easy on the eyes.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.