Do you ever feel that there aren't enough hours in the day to go to the gym? Don't you wish there was a way for you to maximize your movement during the day? The E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike by UPLIFT Desk is the perfect solution. With its artfully designed hands-free platform, you can accomplish both your fitness goals and your work goals without leaving your height-adjustable desk. It’s a 3 step process: Pedal for 10 minutes, stand at your desk for 20 minutes, sit down in your chair for 30 minutes, and repeat.
If you already use a height-adjustable desk, then you're well on your way to a more energetic and productive workday. Now, you can incorporate even more movement by pedaling your way through even the toughest of tasks. With an extended range of height, not only does the E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike seat adjust up to 4.25" to allow you to pedal more comfortably, it's a product that anyone can use—regardless of their fitness level. Use the eight different stages of resistance to pedal leisurely or turn up the heat and pedal fast to build up your stamina. Whether you want to increase your endurance, lose weight, or tone your quads, the E3's pedals and sturdy base will keep your feet connected and your body stable, and it will help you reach your own personal fitness goals.
It also features a user-facing LCD display screen, which tracks your virtual speed, distance traveled, lapsed pedal time, and calories burned. Now, you can chart your progress every day and map out future goals with ease. No matter how intense your exercise, the E3 Under Desk Bike is the accessory you've been looking for.
- Move your office chair aside for a bit while you use your E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike to stay active at work and keep moving.
- This bike was designed specifically for use with a sit-stand desk, to help you achieve more movement
- The comfortably wide seat is height adjustable height to fit your body, prevents fatigue, and lets you move more (accommodates users 5'1" to 6'3" tall and up to 250 lb)
- Using the built-in LCD display to track your calories burned, exercise time, speed, and distance
- Designed with eight resistance levels, the E3 is dynamic, quiet, and smooth
- Get moving and shift the bike into place with the convenient seat-level handle
- Assembly made easy from sturdy materials that last for years
|Seat Height Adjustment||32.25” - 36.5”|
|User Height Range||5'1" - 6'3"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lb|
|Bike Dimensions||17.25" wide (feet are widest point)
31.5" front of display to back of seat w/ seat at tallest setting (w/ pedal all the way forward, it adds 1/8")
27.5" front of display to back of seat w/ seat at lowest setting (w/ pedal all the way forward, it adds 1/8")
|Resistance Style||Magnetic resistance|
|Resistance Levels||8 settings|
|Console Readout||Calories burned, exercise time, speed, and distance|
|Batteries||Display requires 1 AAA battery, not included|
|Shipping dimensions||28.3" W x 14.2" D x 22.4" H, 44 lbs 12oz|
E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike FAQs
- How high can the seat go?
The E3 seat has a max height of 36.5" and a minimum height of 32.25"
- What is the weight limit on the bike?
The exercise bike can hold up to 250 lb.
- Does the E3 Under Desk Bike make a lot of noise?
The cycling mechanism uses magnetic resistance, so it runs more quietly than bikes using a belt-driven system.
- Can I use this with a standard desk?
The E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike was designed to work with height-adjustable desks, so it will not fit under a standard desk.
- What is the weight of the bike?
The E3 Under Desk Bike weighs 37.5 lb.
- Does the LCD display require batteries?
Yes, it requires one AAA battery, which is not included.
- Why is my LCD display screen upside down?
When you are seated, the LCD display screen displays right-side up. We designed it this way so you can check your stats as you are sitting and pedaling.
- How many resistance levels does this bike come with?
We built this bike with eight resistance levels to give you ample flexibility when choosing the overall intensity of your workout.
- Is the seat comfortable and how do I adjust if needed?
Unlike a traditional bike seat, the seat on the E3 is comfortable enough to rest on. While the cushion is firm, the thick padding still gives a little comfort that allows for a ride.
When you want to adjust the bike's seat height, start by rotating the knob, located on the back of the seat column, counter-clockwise to loosen and then pull it out. Once the knob is extended, you can adjust the seat up or down and release the knob to lock it.
- My floors are slightly uneven. Is there a way to level the bike?
Yes, you can level the bike by using the two leveling "feet" under the front of the bike.
- The carrying handle is hitting my legs. Can I remove it?
Yes, you can remove the handle by unscrewing the two screws that attach the handle to the seat. Once the handle is removed, you can carry the bike by its seat.
- My seat is stuck passed the locking pin. What should I do to raise it?
The bike seat was not designed to adjust when it's moved lower than the locking pin. If it does get stuck, we recommend that you stand on the base of the bike (for leverage) and then pull up on the seat to get it unstuck.
- Why is this bike better than one with a built-in desk?
Being able to use this bike with any height-adjustable desk, including the UPLIFT Desk, is a huge advantage. If you use an UPLIFT Desk, you can adjust it at the touch of a button to make room for your bike. Plus, with the advanced keypad, you can set the perfect height for when you are ready to pedal. When you don’t feel like exercising, your desk still serves its purpose as both a seated and standing workspace.
Additionally, the E3 Under Desk Bike allows you to keep all your work at one desktop whereas a bike with a built-in desk would force you to move back and forth between workstations.
- How much distance and time can I track on the bike?
The distance counter, which currently measures in kilometers, tracks up to 99.99 km before starting over to 00:01 again. The time counter runs out at 99:59 and will start over again around to 00:01. In the future, models of the bike will track distance in miles.
- Can I reset the display stats?
Yes, press and hold the "Mode" button for three seconds to reset all counters.
Available in Black or White
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.