HOGGAN ergoFET Push & Pull Gauge is an excellent dual function push and pull force gauge for industrial ergonomic assessments. The ErgoFET is both affordable and ergonomic, and it can report force simultaneously from multiple directions.
This is a durable testing tool; even the slightest tip of the transducer does not affect the test results, so it provides reliable and objective data for all of your jobs. The HOGGAN ergoFET Push & Pull Gauge goes through a series of concentrated calibration tests using an oscilloscope to confirm that you get the highest accuracy, and it provides the data needed for objective force testing evaluations.
The ergoFET push and pull gauge is our most popular model. It offers the precision and features you expect in a force gauge for all your needs, and you can add the optional software for compiling data, building graphs or tables for testing, presentations, or proposals.
- Smart ergonomic design
- Easy-to-read LCD windows show peak force and duration/seconds
- Can be used as a solo gauge, or with HP IPAQ PDA and optional software
- Gauge is user-friendly and can be disconnected and reconnected from a PDA quickly for easy testing
- Push attachments include curved pad and flat pad
- Pull attachments include a 4" extension with a hook and standard carabineer
- Two 3.6V AA lithium batteries
|Pounds, Newtons, or Kilograms force (KGF)
The ergoFET Push & Pull Gauge is available in pounds, newtons, or kilograms force (KGF).
Opt for the ergoFET Push & Pull Gauge with our without data collection software. The ergoFET optional software:
- Adds easy to use ergoFET data acquistion software pre-loaded on the included HP Ipaq PDA
- Generates force graphs for analyzing data instead of viewing only digital or dial readouts
- Displays peak force, total test time and time/force curve
- Offers the capability to mark and review the specific time and force for any point on the time/force curve of each test
- Uploadable to PC for further analysis
Note: New data collection software is now available. The software takes the data from your gauge and saves it in a .csv format which can be opened with any spreadsheet program.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.