The Shimpo Javelin FGV-HXY Force Gauges for Push/Pull or Compression/Tension Testing has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Industrial Equipment Tools page.
Shimpo Javelin FGV-HXY Force Gauges for Push/Pull or Compression/Tension Testing are optimally accurate, reliable compression and tension force testing tools that come in a compact little package.
Data collection is simple thanks to an on-board statistics calculator that displays data rich readouts on the built-in LCD display, allowing for rapid analysis in the field.
Heavy duty load sensors and durable housing help the Shimpo Javelin FGV-500HXY and Shimpo Javelin FGV-1000HXY withstand even the most hostile work environments, while the reversible display with adjustable force direction makes the gauges easily adaptable to test stands for lab work as well.
- 180 degree reversible display with adjustable force direction and dual labeled keypad allows for applications in multiple directions
- On-board statistics calculations display minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation data in the field
- Includes free TORIEMON software and USB cable for data output and analysis on PC
- 1,000 point memory offers real-time and post-test data export
- Built-in hi-lo comparator offers easy 'go/no-go' testing
- Heavy-duty housing provides durability for industrial testing
|Resolution||0.1 lbs/0.1 kg/1 N|
|Display||Four digit reversible LCD, .47" high (12 mm) with indicators including tension and low battery|
|Display Update||0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1 sec|
|Sampling Rate||1000 Hz|
|Power||Rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries (included) or AC adapter/charger (included)|
|Auto Power Shut-Off||Yes (inactive when adapter/charger is in use)|
|Temperature Range||32° - 104°F (0° - 40°C)|
|Dimension/Weight||8.43" L x 3.23" W x 2.25" H (214 mm x 82 mm x 57 mm) / 2 lbs (900 g) for 500 lbs range, 2.65 lbs (1.2 kg) for 1000 lbs range|
|Approvals||CE, RoHS Approved|
Test Options Set
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.