Mark-10 EK5 Series Push/Pull Ergonomic Testing Gauge Full Kits accurately test push/pull muscle strength and functional task requirements up to 500 pounds.
Mark-10 Push/Pull Ergonomic Kits make the job of task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate and is ideal for workplace design, physical therapy, and ergonomic studies. These kits present ergonomists and other professionals with a simple and cost-effective testing solution, are available in 100, 200, and 500 pound capacities, and store conveniently alongside the a full set of accessories in its included padded case.
- ±0.1% accuracy
- Measures in lbF, ozF, kgF, N, or kN
- Accurate peak force capture for push and pull forces
- Compact, easy to grip design
- Durable construction for reliable testing and long life
- Battery or AC operated
- Double and single non-slip handles for improved grip and consistent test results
- Padded attachments including flat, curved, and square padded accessories that mount directly to the force gauge
- Mark-10 Series 5 force gauge
- Double- and single-handle cradles
- Padded flat, curved, and square attachments
- MESUR Lite software for data export
- Clevis grip
- Padded carrying case
- AC adapter
- User menu
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
|Model||Capacity (lbs)||220 Volt|
Different models of the force gauge are available, accommodating a large range of gauge capacities.
|EK5-100||100 lbF||500 N|
|EK5-200||200 lbF||1000 N|
|EK5-500||500 lbF||2500 N|
This product comes standard with a 3-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.