The Raynor Ergohuman Custom Fabric Chair CU10ERGLO has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Ergonomic Chair page.
Sit down and enjoy a customizable midback chair that supports you in all the right places with the Raynor Ergohuman Chair - Custom Fabric Chair.
Get ready for a daily dose of back support via the Ergohuman's built-in flex zones, which deliver unmatched lumbar support where you need it. Injection-molded foam cushions are up to the task of buttressing your back and lower half, while synchro-tilt and tilt-tension control mechanisms help you find that sitting sweet spot that aids in all of your tasking.
You can adjust the seat's depth and height easily, letting you get back to business in no time. Designed for all day use, the Raynor Ergohuman Chair - Custom Fabric Chair CU10ERGLO is personalizable in your choice of fabric for a uniquely supportive seating solution made just the way you like it.
- Pneumatic cylinder quickly raises and lowers the chair
- Back and seat cushion adjust to fit a wide range of users
- Adjustable lumbar support for steadfast comfort
- Includes height-adjustable, pivoting armrests
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock and tension control allows you to adjust the chair's back in relation to the seat
- Synchro-tilt mechanism
- Seat depth adjustment
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 27.5" D x 40-46" H|
|Seat height||19.3 - 24" H|
|Seat dimensions||19.5" W x 15.5 - 17.75" D|
|Back dimensions||21.25" W x 21.5 - 23.5" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Box size||33" H x 21" W x 26" D|
Test Options Set
Test Options Set
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the chair. The Pivot Orchid fabric is lovely in this girl's home office. Everyone had to try it at my birthday celebration. My brother-in-law with the bad back is going to get one as the family Christmas gift to him. Only not orchid.
This product comes standard with a lifetime warranty on all seating components except upholstery and foam, which come with a 5-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.