The ErgoKit High Pull Force Equipment is an all-in-one kit allows for accurate analysis, design, and step testing on ergonomic issues involving high pull forces.
These helpful tools come arranged in an airline carry-on size case to hold all assessment devices securely in place. The complete ErgoKit is highly portable to all your jobs, weighing approximately 29 pounds, including the case.
- 20 ergonomic assessment tools included in the kit
- Entire kit weighs approximately 29 lbs
- Includes a convenient airline carry-on size hard case
|Assessment tools||Digital Camera, Powpro PP-CDFE 2.7 inch TFT LCD HD Digital Camera |
|Force measurement||Scale |
Force Gauge Pull Strap & Carabiners
|Environmental measurement||Light Meter |
Laser Tape Measure
|Anthropometric Measurement||8" Goniometer |
Flexible Tape Measure
|Additional equipment||Equipment Case |
All-Purpose Universal Tool/Pliers
Soft Camera Case
The ErgoKit® includes your choice of one of the following force gauges to better meet your needs. Click the links below for more details.
|Shimpo FGV-200XY Dart 2.0||220 lb. Digital Force Gauge with Handle|
|Shimpo FGV-500HXY||Javelin 500 lb. Digital Force Gauge|
Don't see something vital to your consulting, or already have an item in the ErgoKit® you don't need? Please give us a call with additional customization questions. We're happy to help make recommendations specific to your needs and custom tailor your ErgoKit®.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.