Revel in a new level of support with the Raynor Apollo DFT9800 Drafting Chair, which features the best in affordable ergonomics.
A contoured mesh back gives you optimal lumbar support while facilitating airflow to the back. The waterfall seat edge alleviates pressure to the back of your thighs while the built-in footrest provides superior support for both feet.
Both casters and glides are included with the Raynor Apollo Drafting Chair, letting you choose the option that works best with your unique office setup.
- Padded waterfall seat diminishes pressure to your thighs
- Mesh back is nylon and allows for adequate air circulation to keep you cool while you work
- Width- and height-adjustable armrests can be placed in the perfect positions to support your wrists
- Cushioned polyurethane armrests provide the utmost in comfort and support
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Ratchet height-adjustable backrest allows for customized lumbar support
- Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
|Overall dimensions||25" W x 24" D x 43.5-56" H|
|Seat dimensions||20.5" W x 19.3" D|
|Seat height||23.2" - 32.7" H|
|Back dimensions||19.5" W x 20" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
The Raynor Apollo DFT9800 Drafting Chair is available with a black mesh back and black seat, or your choice of any of these custom fabrics on the seat at a small upcharge.
Choose from a variety of different fabrics for a winning combination of style and comfort. These chairs are considered by Raynor Eurotech to be custom covered chairs. Note: Custom chairs take 5-7 business days to manufacture before they will ship & are not returnable.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my 2nd Raynor Apollo Drafting Chair. I think that says a lot. Its really comfortable.
A standing fixed height desk and this chair have proven to be an affordable alternative to an adjustable height desk.
It's a stable, comfy chair.
I'm only 180# or so, and when I plop down on the chair, the "shock" goes down an inch or so. When I get up, it rises back the inch to where it's supposed to be. I fixed it with a hose clamp as i needed the very highest position on the chair.
This is a nice, well-built chair. I had hoped it would have the same in-sync back tilt that the office chair version has, but alas, it does not. Still, it is a comfortable and stylish work chair.
Very comfortable, my neck no longer hurts.
Bottom ring does have to be readjusted often, slips
You may review the warranty policy for this product on the manufacturer's (Raynor Eurotech) website.
- Raynor products cannot be returned once the package is opened
- Unopened packages may be returned with a 15% restocking fee
- You are responsible for shipping costs both ways. We'll deduct the outbound shipping cost (the cost originally covered by our free shipping policy) from your refund. You'll be responsible for a return shipping label to send the package back. Small items can be sent back via FedEx, UPS or USPS. Chairs should be shipped back via FedEx or UPS
- Visit the Returns page for more information or to start a return