Raynor Apollo MMT9300 All Mesh Chair
Shop All Raynor Eurotech Products| Click Here to Learn How to Use This Builder
Selected But Not Shown
Value and comfort collide with the introduction of the Raynor Apollo MMT9300 All Mesh Chair to your workstation. A breathable mesh back keeps you cool for all of those meetings spent stuck to your chair, while the contoured seat with unique waterfall design supports you, giving you better circulation in the lower extremities simultaneously. Adjust the back height and lumbar support to your preferences and feel the difference that one seating option can make to your work style.
- Synchro-tilt with tilt lock and tension control lets you change up your posture throughout the day
- Contoured mesh seat has a unique waterfall design that reduces pressure on the back of the legs while in recline
- Nylon mesh back conforms to your body while providing excellent lumbar support
- Back height features a ratchet height adjustment and range of 3 1/2" for precise positioning of lumbar support
- Height- and width-adjustable arms feature supportive polyurethane arm pads
- Pneumatic height adjustment with 360° swivel
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 20" D x 36"-40.5" H|
|Seat height||18.5"-22" H|
|Seat dimensions||20.5" W x 19.3" D|
|Back dimensions||19.5" W x 20" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
Too big/wide .. made lower back issues worse
Posted by Cheryl B on Jun 30th 2011
I wanted sooo much to like this chair. The picture and write up looked made it look and sound ideal.
Unfortunately it wasn't, at least not for me. Limited back adjustment. Lumbar support barely reached me. Do like the mesh though
raynor apollo mesh chair
Posted by Citen on Jun 27th 2011
I didn't want to fork 7 bills on a chair, so got this one instead obviously.
installation of the back requires alot of arm juice, aside from that the chair is really comfortable to work in for about 6-8 hrs a day.
A pleasant surprise
Posted by Lisa Marie on Aug 4th 2009
I am almost ashamed to admit that at this price my expectations were pretty low but I needed an office chair for my house and funds are tight. I am happy to say that I am completely amazed at how comfortable this chair is. It well exceeded my expectations for comfort and it looks nice too. So nice, several friends are going to order one to.
Wish it had an adjustable seat
Posted by Tamara on Aug 4th 2009
This chair is comfortable and pretty, but I'm really petite, 5'1", and there's no seat depth adjustment so the seat is a bit deeper than I'd like. The sales person suggested a foot stool as a cheap fix and that helps but wish I'd known about seat depth before I bought.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.