The Focal Pivot Seat has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Ergonomic Chair page.
Sit up and engage your body with the endlessly-functional Focal Mobis II Seat, which allows you 360° of rotation and 6° of tilt for on-the-go meetings and ideas that can happen anywhere.
It's slightly more compact than the Focal Locus Seat, giving you a seating option that can squeeze into all of those crowded get-togethers.
Give your body the freedom it needs to move and circulate optimally. Fully adjustable height range and contoured fiberglass-reinforced nylon seat pan cushioned with EVA foam keep you working comfortably throughout all of your tasks.
- Rotating and tilting stool encourages "active sitting" and uses your body's natural dynamics to give you optimal support
- Features a full range of motion that includes 360° of rotation and 6° of tilt, allowing your body to find a perfect balance between comfort and engagement
- Lightweight design allows for easy mobility for on-the-go meetings
- Features EVA foam with contoured padding and your choice of 4 colors
- Height adjustment handles give you 10" of seat height adjustment
- Constructed of steel, aluminum, brass, rubber, and fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Ready to use - ships fully assembled
|Seat height||25" - 35" H|
|Tilt range||6° in all directions (home position 5° forward)|
|Seat weight capacity||300 lbs|
|Overall weight||15 lbs|
|Contoured seat||0.75" - 1.25" thick EVA foam cushion over fiberglass-reinforced nylon seat|
|Base||16" diameter "eclipse"-shaped injected glass reinforced nylon, cast aluminum, high-durometer rubber and high carbon steel, with low-durometer rubber base plate grip ring|
|Cylinder and leg||Steel gas piston cylinder and powder-coated anodized extruded aluminum pivoting leg with brass and high-carbon steel pivot joint|
Seat Cushion Color
Choose from four seat cushion colors for your Focal Mobis Seat.
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.