The Focal Locus Seat has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Ergonomic Chair page.
Perch anywhere, on the go with the Focal Mogo Stool, aka The Human Kickstand. It's easily portable when you need a little extra support when standing just isn't cutting it. The telescoping stool can be used on hard or soft surfaces and features a thick EVA foam cushion to brace your body in all of the right places.
- Extruded anodized aluminum base
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon seat
- Fits users up to 6' 2" tall
- Detachable seat pan snaps onto the retracted leg for easy portability
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (not for use on wet or oily surfaces)
- Reversible rubber base to switch from hard surfaces to soft
- Features 3 telescoping sections allow for height adjustment in 1" increments
- Soft EVA foam cushion adds extra comfort for long periods of sitting
|Length||18" fully retracted; extends up to 38"|
|Seat dimensions||14.5" x 8.5"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
Seat Cushion Color
Choose from a black or red (pictured) removable EVA foam cushion for added comfort.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Upon opening my new stool I thought the item was very well made and easy to erect. Being a lower leg amputee this is ideal to carry around and take the weight off your legs when needed. I found short durations very comfortable and the stool is well designed and seat well moulded. I take the stools to my sons football (soccer) matches and use this to stand on the side line and take the weight but do find that long periods of sitting is a little uncomfortable. If there was a plastic covered memory foam insert produced it would to soften the cushion and this product would be 100% in my eyes. As it stands with the current cushion I would rate this 100% for design and short term seating but 60% for comfort over long seating durations.
Pros: Light and easy to erect and great to take your weight for 5-10 minutes
Cons: A little uncomfortable and hard after 15-20 minutes seating
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.