The modern workplace is changing fast. Don't get left behind with outdated desk accessories, upgrade your work game with one simple addition.
The Adjustable Keyboard by Goldtouch is one ergonomic typing tool that will help reduce repetitive motion injuries and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Don't type with strain again, elevate your work style in an instant with a split keyboard and feel the benefits from the first key.
- Locking ball and socket mechanism for easy adjustment
- Larger space bars to allow for easy thumb use
- Standard QWERTY alphanumeric layout
- Vertical tenting adjustment from 0° - 30°
- Full-sized, tactile feedback keys with soft end-stop
- Plug and Play for PC - no software or driver installation required
- Editing key layout for left-right work distribution
- Wired USB
|Closed dimensions||15.25" W x 7" D x 1.25" H|
|Open dimensions||18" W x 7-10" D x 4.5" H|
|Horizontal plane adjustment range||0°-30°|
|Vertical tenting adjustment range||0°-30°|
|Compatibility||Windows 7/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Linux, Unix|
- How does this compare to the Kinesis?
While both are great split keyboards, the main advantage of the Goldtouch is the built-in tilting mechanism. Kinesis keyboards require an accessory to tilt the keyboard.
- Is this wireless?
No, the Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard is not wireless.
- Does this keyboard come with a numeric keypad?
The Goldtouch Keyboard does not come with a numeric keypad. You can purchase a Goldtouch Numeric Keypad separately.
- What is tenting?
Tenting is a fancy term for angling your keyboard in the shape of a tent. Tenting allows you to find the position that keeps your wrist the most straight, to reduce the strain of working on a computer all day.
- Is this available in black?
The Goldtouch V2 Keyboard is available in black.
- Is this compatible with Macs?
No, the Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard will only work with Windows, Linux, or Unix.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The vertical Evoluent mouse has been an obvious improvement for my arm posture. I can feel it is better also with this keyboard vs. an conventional one, as it diminished my wrist torsion. I bought also a keyboard wrist cushion to use with it. It helps but the keyboard not resting on the desktop (indeed that is the point of this keyboard), I have to keep my arm elevated, not resting on the cushion...
I am still not 100% accustomed to it.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.