Enjoy the newfound energy you'll have at work when you use the HealthPostures TaskMate Executive 6100 Desk Converter at your current desk setup.
Better ergonomics is right around the corner, and to assist in that is an included keyboard tray, adjustable keyboard tray mechanism, two copyholders, and an extended tabletop for your monitor.
Height adjustments come easily with the push of a button, letting you move your entire workstation when you need. Get that stand up executive feeling with one major desk upgrade.
HealthPostures products are made in the U.S.A and are TAA compliant for Government orders. HealthPostures is proud to be among the few suppliers of ergonomic office equipment to manufacture and assemble their products in the United States.
- Entire system fits on your desktop to create an instant sit-to-stand workstation
- Moves from sit to stand position with electronic one-push button control
- 30" x 14" TaskMate table top is wide enough to fit most computer monitors
- Includes 2 - 8" x 10" copyholders for documents
- Adjustable keyboard tray with mechanism fits most keyboards
- Built-in mouse platform
- Sturdy steel frame keeps workstation stable
- Made in the USA
|Tabletop dimensions||30" W x 14" D|
|Height travel||5.5" - 18" H|
|Unit weight||50 lbs|
The TaskMate 6100 is available with a dual flat screen monitor mount with articulating arm or a laptop holder/flat screen monitor arm combo. Each option features a pole height of 17.6". Height of monitors of laptop can be adjusted on the pole.
Dual Monitor Arm
The Dual Monitor Arm supports two monitors that weigh up to 17.5 pounds each. This arm features height adjustment, tilt, pan, portrait-to-landscape rotation and cable management system. It ships with clamp mount and bolt-through mounting options as well as mounting hardware.
Laptop and Monitor Arm Combo
The Laptop and Monitor Arm Combo supports one monitor that weighs up to 17.5 pounds and one laptop that weighs up to 17.5 pounds. The arm is height- and tilt-adjustable, features portrait-to-landscape rotation and a cable management system. It ships with clamp mount and bolt-through mounting options as well as mounting hardware.
This product comes standard with an 18-month warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.