Now that you're ready to improve your workstation for better ergonomics, you don't have to start over from scratch if you like your current space. Just step it up a bit with the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter, our version of a ready-made stand up desk that's fit to use on almost any tabletop.
Whether you're in the mood to stand or sit, you can raise and lower your monitor pneumatically with a single the press of a button. It's ergonomics made surprisingly simple.
A dual monitor mount with handy tilt feature and separate keyboard tray with foam wrist rest and mouse pad makes the UPLIFT Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter the solution to suboptimal desk setups everywhere.
For stand-up work, the Adapt Pogo takes you there.
- Sits on top of desk with freestanding design - no clamping or drilling required
- Transitions fluidly with the touch of a height adjustment button
- Locks in place when the adjustment button is released
- Comes with adjustable keyboard tray with foam wrist rest, mouse pad, and cord manager
- Includes hardware for both single or dual monitor mounting
- Fits users of different heights with generous height range
- Contains cable management clips for easy wire routing
- UPLIFT Desk Converter Comparison Chart
|Height adjustment||Monitor and keyboard tray (in tandem) - 20.5" H
Monitor (manual) - 6.5" H
Fully extended height of 48"
|VESA mount||100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm|
|Monitor compatibility||Up to 25 inches - Maximum width for each monitor on dual mount|
|Keyboard tray dimensions||27" W x 11.125" D x 0.25"|
|Weight capacity||24 lbs - Total weight for the two monitors cannot exceed 16 pounds.|
|Total Weight||65 lbs|
|Mount||Sits on top of desk surface|
Standing Desk Mat
Add an UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat to provide more comfort while standing at your desk converter. Our 18" x 30" anti-fatigue mat has a gel foam core, providing comfort and support while you're standing at your UPLIFT Desk, and it's lightweight and easy to move aside when it's time to sit down.
|Standing Desk Mat Dimensions||30" W x 18" D x 0.75" thick|
E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat
You are already choosing a healthier lifestyle by adding a standing desk to your workspace. Why not go the extra mile and incorporate the E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat by UPLIFT Desk, as well.
This active standing mat lives up to its name by providing many ways to stretch and exercise at your desk. Massage your feet on multiple textured surfaces. Stand on the power wedge to stretch your calf muscles. Use the mounds to engage your leg muscles and exercise while you work.
Stand up and move more with the support of the E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat by UPLIFT Desk.
|Active Mat Dimensions||28.24" W x 27.78" D x 2.95" thick (at thickest point)|
Get your accessories shipped to you quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your desk by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have ordered several types and brands of standing desk for our offices and this one is my favorite. If you use a standing desk I would also suggest getting the Standing Desk Mat #UPL145. I would note that the monitor does not swivel a lot on this desk.
I always get fast and friendly service with The Human Solution.
Pros: easy to assemble, price, ships fast
Cons: monitor does not swivel a lot
Thank you. The standing desk converter was easy to install and functions like a charm. It has definitely made an huge impact and working at the desk has become a joy again.
Pros: Eliminates the stress of sitting all day. Less stress on neck as well.
Ease of assemble.
Customer service took time to explain the various options.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.