Effective 11/15/2021, Humanscale will require a signature upon delivery for all FedEx shipments.
Functional, stylish, and endlessly handy when you need it, the Humanscale CPU200 CPU Holder is the tool that secures, protects, and improves airflow around your CPU. Designed for smaller computers, it's ready to reduce CPU damage and help under-desk organization simultaneously. This CPU holder gives you easy to access the different ports, drives, and cables at the rear of your computer. The Humanscale CPU200 CPU Holder also makes it easier to install and remove a computer due to the unique Quick-track bracket that makes installation and remove easy and tool-free.
- Swivel allows for easy access to the front and back of the CPU
- Protects your CPU from accidents by raising it off of the floor and by shielding it with the worksurface
- Non-skid pads to protect the computer case
- Boosts performance and lifespan by keeping your CPU clean and cool
- Quick track bracket utilizes tool-free installation and removal of CPU
- 90% recycled and 100% recyclable content
|Computer width allowance||1"-5"|
|Computer height allowance||6"-12"|
|Computer weight allowance||Up to 15 pounds|
|CPU200 Warranty||15 years|
|Color||Brushed aluminum with black or white accents|
Humanscale CPU200 CPU Holder
The CPU200 features a brushed aluminum body. The CPU holder's accents may be either white or black.
This product comes standard with a 15-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.