Double monitor users need a break, too. Let's not let that be in the neck and spinal regions of the body. With easy fingertip adjustments and the ability to support up to 15 pounds on each arm, EVO monitor arms provide exceptional range of motion for users, increasing comfort and productivity almost instantly.
Improve ergonomics quickly with the sleek, streamlined Innovative Dual EVO Mount Monitor Arm, and feel the difference in your neck and shoulders from working in more ideal postures for you.
- Sleek, modern design with 2 individually adjustable arms
- Better Balance counterbalance mechanism provides simple fingertip adjustment
- Includes multifunction mount for clamp, grommet, or bolt-through mounting
- Integrated cable management minimizes desk clutter
- Supports monitors between 5 and 15 lbs each
- 10 year warranty
|±5.2" (13.2 cm) from horizontal
|18.6" (47.2 cm) per arm
|Center of mount 20.4" (51.8 cm) above desk surface
|360° at 3 points
|Monitor tilt from center
|Monitor VESA compatibility
|75 mm x 75 mm and 100 mm x 100 mm
|1 - 12 lbs per monitor
The Innovative Dual EVO Mount Monitor Arm is available in a Silver, Vista Black, or Flat White finish.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, apart from the installation.
The dual is basically two singles sent with a separate holding block. It's hard to install and really makes a unpleasant first contact with the product. It's not a cheap product, I feel the least that could have been done is to accommodate the customer by making the installation smoother. Apple is killing it mainly because they thought through the packaging and unwrapping experience. Human Solution should think about improving that part of the customer journey.
If you're interested in this product, I highly recommend you checkout http://www.thehumansolution.com/innovative-evo-lcd-monitor-arm.html and save yourself some money. You can get 2 of the single arms for much less and mount them side by side. You're essentially paying the extra money for the flat piece that sits on top of the desk. It's shipped as two arms boxed separately and the adapter. You can achieve the same thing just by using the mount that comes with the arms.
Overall the arms are great and provide a wide range of positions
Pros: Great reach
Cons: Cable clips are flimsy plastic (be careful)
Vesa mount is plastic and a little cheap feeling
Monitor won't stay in portrait view because of weight distribution of my monitor. Vesa mount rotation needs more resistance.
Monitor tilt has to be adjusted with a wrench whenever you want to make changes
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.