The Innovative Switch LCD Monitor Arm for 6 Monitors will let you elevate your six pack off your desk and where you need them, improving your workstation organization and ergonomics at the same time.
Fingertip adjustable tilt and rotation lets you mount six monitors up to 15 pounds each either horizontally or vertically and position them in portrait or landscape viewing modes. The unique adjustable Switch bracket allows you to adjust monitors and also allows rotation. Effortless motion is done by a spring-aided monitor tilter, letting you find your most comfortable working postures in seconds.
The Innovative Switch LCD Monitor Arm for 6 Monitors is a versatile mounting solution for multiple monitor workstations that need an optimally modular setup.
- Monitors can be positioned both horizontally and vertically and pivot independently
- Arms can be positioned at any height along the 28" pole
- Innovative FLEXmount features 6 mounting options, including clamp, through-desk bolt, and wall mounts
- Available in your choice of silver or black
- Unique cable management allows cables to be tucked under arm extensions
- Can be easily converted to dual, triple, or quad monitor mount
- VESA 75mm/100mm compatible
- 10 year warranty
|Monitor weight capacity||Up to 15 lbs per monitor|
|Monitor size capacity||Up to 22" widescreen|
|Pole height||28" H|
|Monitor tilt||180 degrees|
The Innovative Switch six monitor mount comes in your choice of either Vista black or silver.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.