Innovative Switch Quad LCD Monitor Arm 9136-SWITCH-D-28
Shop All Innovative Products| Click Here to Learn How to Use This Builder
Selected But Not Shown
When you work in an office that's constantly evolving, it helps to have a desk setup that can be reconfigured when needed. That's why the Innovative Switch Quad LCD Monitor Arm is so useful for users looking for an ergo-friendly tool to keep them working in a better way - ergonomically.
This work-altering monitor arm allows for four monitors up to 15 pounds each to be mounted horizontally or vertically and positioned in either portrait or landscape viewing modes.
The Innovative Switch Quad LCD Monitor Arm features a short reach arm for users who need a quad monitor mount that doesn't take up much-needed office space while still delivering to you easy rotation and tilt adjustment.
- Arms can be positioned at any height along the 28" pole
- Monitors pivot independently for viewing in both landscape and portrait layouts
- Short reach arm ideal for tight work spaces while still allowing for monitor tilt and rotation
- Available in silver or black
- VESA 75mm/100mm compatible
- Includes FLEXmount, with 6 mounting options including clamp, through-desk bolt, and wall mounts
- Can be easily converted to a dual, triple, or even six-monitor mount
|Monitor weight capacity||Up to 15 lbs per monitor|
|Monitor size capacity||Up to 24" widescreen|
|Pole height||28" H|
|Horizontal reach||4.7" from center of pole|
|Monitor tilt||180 degrees|
The Innovative Switch four monitor mount is available in Vista black or silver.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.